Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

5 months and birthday

Briana's POV:

3 months passed I was big and 5 months pregnant. Rayray had moved to poway with us. My birthday was coming up and Cameron wanted to throw me a party. I didn't want a party but he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"hey Man invite all of yours and Briana's friends for the party because I know she won't" Cameron told Rayray as I watched Cartoons with Josh.

"okay." Rayray replied. I got a text from an old friend named Miguel he was kat's ex I hadn't seen him since the wedding .."Hey Briana I keep hearing you're pregnant is that true?" "yeah it's true." I texted back. "hey do you have Kat's #?" Miguel asked. "yeah but I don't think it would be a good Idea to give it to you." I replied. "fine I'll go to poway and get it from her." Miguel replied. I shook my head no and told rayray what was going on.

"She'll flip out if she saw either of them." Rayray told me.

"don't you think I know that." I told him. Kat walked in to the house and we both got silent.

"what's wrong?" she asked. I showed her the text and she flipped out like we had predicted.

"when is he coming?"

"I don't know probably soon." She shook her head and helped cameron set up from the party the next day.

"Man why can't you help Briana?" Rayray asked.

"I didn't want a party Cameron did so I'm not helping and I'm to tired to get up." I told them .I heard a knock on the door. I went to check it and I saw Tim talking to the guys.

"Kat go hide Miguel's talking to Michael." Kat ran to my room and hid.

"hey guys." I said hugging them.

"hey it's been forever mind if I stay with you?" he asked.

"Yeah um you could put you things upstairs." He nodded and I ran to the room."he's staying here. what are you going to do?"

"I just put up with it." I nodded and we both walked out of the room. I sat back on the couch and Kat told everyone hi and gave michael a kiss. Miguel was walking down the stairs when that happened.

"why didn't you tell me she had a boyfriend?" he asked me.

"dude you met him at my wedding they were attached at the hip the whole night." I told him. He rolled his eyes then helped Cameron.

-----------------

The next day was the party and I was not as excited as everyone wanted my to be. I wasn't in the party mood I felt super fat and really sick. once everyone left Anna,Bridget, Cameron,Kat, Desi,Zach,Michael, Miguel,Nathan,and Dillon cleaned up the mess. Once they finished I went to the room and laid down. Cameron went in and kissed me.

"what's up with you today?"He asked.

"I honestly don't know." I told him."where's miguel?"

"He said he was tried so he went to sleep." I nodded and went to sleep
♠ ♠ ♠
Birthday party