Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

christmas

Briana's POV:

December came and I was so excited for the last day of school before the brake. I was all ready for california and see my dad. I got to the school and I gave derick the present I got him.

"You didn't have too." He told me.

"I know but I did." I said.

"okay here I got you one too." He said handing me a present. I opened it and It was A dress.

"Oh my gosh I love it." I said. The dress remined me of when I first met him. I was Leaving the school to go meet Desi and The family for chruch and I was dressed super nice for church. He was walking up to meet Mr. Casillas (Adan) the day before he started. I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into him Dropping all my stuff and he spilled his drink all over my dress.

"YOU'VE GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!" I yelled.

"I'm so Sorry. I didn't mean to. I wasn't paying attention." He said.

"How am I going to get this out of my dress. It's my favorite dress." I said.

"I'll pay you back for the dress." He told me.

"no it' okay I have to go." I grabbed my stuff and started running.

"Briana wait." He yelled. I turned In shock that he knew my name."your purse and ID."

"Thank you." I said grabbing the stuff. I had to go home and change my dress. The day after In my history class Mr. Casillas introduced him as the student teacher. At the end of class Derick walked up to me and said he would pay for the dry cleaning for my dress. To that day he didn't pay me back till he gave me the dress.

" I remembered I didn't pay you back for the dress, so I got you this one that looks like it." He said.

"Thank you." I said hugging him. I got a call from my dad a little bit after telling me had a baby sister. I freaked out and couldn't wait to see her.

-------------------

Days passed We were in california and It was Christmas eve. We weren't going to do anything till Christmas day. josh was so used to going to my grandma's house and laying down the baby jesus. My grandmother did that every year. We sent them to bed and josh wanted to sleep with cameron and I.

"josh baby sutton cries in the night!" I said. Josh just leaped on the bed and laid down. We woke up the next morning went to chruch then came home and started making food for everyone.

"So who's coming again?" Cameron asked.

"My dad, stepmom susie, zach,desi,michael,kat,dillon,yasmine,your family,my step brother, kate, and jorge." I said.

"okay." He said."What did you get your sisters?"

"Rebecca nothing Wendy my step sister I got her a dress and a necklace, the baby I got her a cute little outfit and earrings, and desi I got her a necklace and a bag she had been begging zach for. I asked Him already he said he wasn't going to get it so I got it he Got her something better." I said.

"okay." He said. I picked up sutton and started saying how I wanted another baby."We can Try for one after I get back from tour."

"Tour?" I asked.

"I start tour next month."

"that's why I don't want to have one right now." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"We don't have time for a baby. the other co-writers in this script want me to audition for one of the main role in the movie." I said.

"When do you audition?" He asked.

"the 29th If I get it shooting will be in the summer in san antonio so I can handle everything we don't have to move." I said.

"okay" He said.

Later everybody came and I was still making the house look nice. my dad came and He was holding the baby. I took her from him and I saw my step mom come out with the diaper bag.

"She's So cute!"I said holding her.

"Well she is a Rodiguez!" My dad said.

"haha True." I said.

"Hey Susie!" Desi said.

"hey wow you've gotten so big." she told desi.

"hah Thanks I guess." She said.

"how far are you?" she asked.

"I'm 7 months." She said.

"wow you're almost there."

"I know I'm kind of scared because Zach has to leave for tour and he won't be there when the baby is born." She said.

"They have tour?" Yasmine and Kat asked in sync.

"yeah them idiots didn't tell yall?" I asked.

"well apparently not!" they said.

Later after we all ate we were watching a football game and I overheard Zach telling vic.

"come over here and ask her. Her whole family is here." He said. I tuned out everyone else and tried to figure out if Vic was going to ask Anna to mary him. "Just do whatever now I think Briana heard me."

"so bridget how's school?" I asked.

"I need you back to help me!" She told me.

"why? You usually don't need my help."

"I like this guy but I keep messing everything up." She said.

"like what do you do?" I asked.

"when I first met him I snorted when I laughed and when ever I see him I freak out. He was on the basket ball team at his old school and he's super tall his old girlfriend keeps calling me and texting my treats. I just hate how I keep embarrassing myself."

" You like Emanuel don't you." I said.

"how'd you know it was him?"

"I know you met him at my school his ex girlfriend is like that and she's always talking to her friends about you and him then you said the tall and basket ball stuff so I just knew." I said.

"wow you're crazy."

"I know. Invite him over for new years yall are coming right?"

"yeah I will."

we finally opened the presents and Cameron got me these amazing dresses that I had been dyeing to get but could never find my size. I was so happy he got them for me.

----------------------------------------

A couple days passed I was getting ready to leave for my audtion and I heard a knock on the door. I saw it was bridget and told her to come in.

" I love how it's walking distance." she said.

"I know. none of them are awake." I said as cameron opened the door to our room.

"Hey Bridget why are you here?" He asked.

"so I could help you watch the little ones."

"okay Well I have to go I'll see yall later." I said walking out the door.

When I arrived in LA I was so hungry I stopped by m dads and grabbed a sandwhich. His maid was suprised to see me there I hadn't see her in years.

"Hello ms. Rodriguez." she said.

"Rita call me Briana." I said

"okay I've worked for your family for so long I'm used to ms. rodriguez."

"hahaha yeah i know what you mean my students when I was a student teacher would call me ms. r but I got married and they weren't used to mrs. q." I said

"your dad is in the nursery."

"okay can you make me a turkey sandwich?" I asked.

"yes I can." She said.

"thank you. I've always loved you!" I said running to the nursery. I realized they changed my sister's room to the nursery. I hadn't Seen my room in ages. I looked in it and It was still the same. I had pictures hanging everywhere. I was looking and there was one of me kissing this guy. I couldn't remember or tell who the guy was so I pulled it off the wall stuffed it in my bag and went back to looking around.

"Hey what are you doing here?"my dad asked.

"just had stuff in town I need to take care of and I thought I'd stop by." I said.

"oh I left it the same we just never moved everything out." He said

"oh um I have to go. I talk to you later." I got my sandwich and walked out the door When I got to the audition I was waiting so I pulled out the picture. I was looking at it and I realized who the person I was kissing was.

"Briana." some guy said. I followed him to the room. I said a couple line then they told me they'd call me. I left and I was about to drive out of LA then Derick called me.

"Hey can you pick me up in la?" He asked.

"Yeah you're at the airport?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"okay I'm like a couple minutes away." I said. When I picked him up I dropped my bag and the picture fell out. He picked it up and started at it.

"when was this taken?" He asked.

"I don't know. I was going to burn it." I said.

"why who is that you're kissing?" He asked.

"take a close look you'll figure it out"

"That's US!" He said
♠ ♠ ♠
School

Christmas

Audition

Comment and subscribe