Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

chapter 7

Cameron's POV:

We got back to poway and Briana wasn't feeling to good. we took her to the doctor's and they said she would be fine just not to worry to much. I knew she was stressed because she was due in 3-4 more months and I would have to leave. she looked at me and then at her belly. we got back to the house and josh went to go play with the neighbor's kids.

"Josh you wanna play soccer with us?" they asked. Josh looked at Briana and I. we both nodded and he ran to play with them. Briana and I went in then Briana got on her laptop and I watched something on the television. Briana ended up sitting next to me. I kissed her forehead.

"I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow." Briana told me.

"me too you could just stay home with Josh and I." I told her.

"I know. I think I should go back to script writing and work with Roman." she replied.

"I say you do that." I told her.

"haha. I just might it'll be easier for me but I still have to talk to Roman and I have to finish off this year at the school." she replied.

"Call roman now and see what happens." I told her. she grabbed the Phone and dialed his number.

"hey Roman. I have a question to ask." she said to the phone.

"I have one though. Can you work with me again?"Roman asked.

"that's what I was going to ask. yes I would." She told him.

"good can you start working on a script?"

"yes I have to finish working with the school and I'll fully committed to the writing."

"okay bye I'll talk to you later." Briana hung up and looked at me. She kissed me then Josh ran in holding his ankle.

"you okay Josh?"

"He tripped and fell on his ankle." The neighbors kids told us. we nodded then took Josh to the couch.

"we should get it checked out." briana told me. I nodded then took josh to the car. we got to the hospital and they said her sprained his ankle and he just needed a cast and it would be fine. once that was over briana and I went home and slept.

Briana's POV:

After work I went home and started the script. when Cameron and Josh got home Cameron made dinner. I was bored so I went and sat on the counter to watch Cameron.

"what are you doing?"he asked.

"I got bored so I came to watch you." I told him.

"oh." He turned around and kissed me. I kissed back then josh came.

"I hungry." He told us.

"I know Josh hold on." I told him. he nodded then walked away. I started to feel a sharp pain towards my stomach."ow."

"What happened?"Cameron asked.

"I just felt a sharp pain towards my stomach. It's probably nothing." Cameron shrugged then finished cooking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 7