Just Go Ask Lilly

Chapter 3

Justin cleared his thoart,"Um...you know what Lee,i'll see ya later"he said.Giving Leela a quick peck on the cheek Justin ran over to his car and drove of.Leela gave a slight wave before he was out our muddy road."Well,i'm still waiting on my question"I said "where the hell were you too.Do you not know what time it is! Its 11:55 p.m. almost the middle of the night! Imagine if aunt Rue caught you!" I can see that Leela was get irritated by the minute.Because her whole body was quivering and her hands were balled up into fist's at her side.Plus,call me crazy,but it looked like her hair was becoming all staticky.And just like that an unexpected thought just came to mind.What if Justin had just gave her some super power to act this way with static hair? What if he bit her with his sharp teeth and turned her into a vampire?Or worse a ware-wolf? Oh,God my sister was becoming a monster!----Stupidly i shook my head.How could i even think such a thing? Ware-wolf's and Vampire's?Come on those things only exsisted in book's not in real life.And how could i be dumb enough to even think JUSTIN turned her into one!
"Leela are you---"
"ITS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUIESNESS LILLY!!!"Leela shouted,she turned around and faced me.And her face was beet red with anger.Why the hell was she mad at me for?
"Whats wrong with you?"I asked,Lilly growled throwing her balled up hand's into the air.
"YOU is what's wrong! You alway's do this!"
What was Leela talking about?I don't ALWAY'S do this.Not unless I have homework to do of course.Plus if i'm bored and i have nothing to do,i just wait on my sister to get home all day.
Is that a crime?
"Leela i did'nt do anything.All did was waited for you to get home,and make sure your safe.That's it" I chuckled,"its not to say i got in Justin's back trunk and spied on you guys all day.Now that worser then waiting"I said,Leela rolled her eye's and walked passed me up the step's.But she stopped on the last step to turn around and look at me.Her eye's were blazing cold and they bored threw me like a hammer hamering a nail.
"You don't get it do you Lilly,all i want is to be alone with my boy friend for ONCE.Just ONCE,and still never get it.Because some gothy bitch dressed in all black always have to ruin it"she said coldly.Ouch,what Leela said actually stung,and when i tried to walk up the steps to face her,i think i almost stumbled.
"W-what are you talking about? You get alone time with Justin all the time.Its almost like every day.So i don't see what your pissed about?"I said calmly,Leela's face went pale as and her cold eyes soften a little bit and looked at me this time as if she did'nt know me.What is wrong with her! She get almost the whole entire day with that son of bitch! And now she's coming home upset as if she never even had the chance! Really Leela? Where's the muturity here,cause she sure as hell is'nt showing it.
Sighing i closed my eye's,"Lee,i don't understand why your so mad"
"You wanna know why i'm mad?! You wanna know where i've been today?!
Well for starter's Lilly! I'm mad cause i wish i never had a sister like YOU.Why could'nt you be normal like all the other little sister's in the world! Take Tess for example! At least she does'nt wait up on me all night wonderin' where i'm at! Speaking of where i was at,i was at the movies! And from there i went out with Justin and his friend's to D.C. Burger!"Leela screamed,i saw tears brimming in the back of her eyes.But i could feel the tears brimming in the back of my own.Leela have never shouted at me like that before---well she did shout at me,but only for stupid stuff,like lip gloss,her favorite Jamie Choos,and blaming me for her missing cell phone------not in that type of way.And yet,it kinda hurted when she said she wanted another sister and how she wished i could be more like Tess.But i never thought that me waiting her to get home would make her this upset.Its not like i meant to.I mean,i did mean to,its just that,i was just looking out for my sister's safety.But is trying to see if she was ok such a bad thing?
"Are you happy now"Leela said emptily,and before i could say any thing she turned around and stumped up of the last step and into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok wait for chapter 4
and i know chapter 3 had an unexpected drama!
But i'm pretty sure its gonna be all happily ever after in chap.4---NOT----
And for those of you who are still confuse on why Leela's so mad.Is because she never actually got to spend time with her boyfriend and she blames Lilly for the whole thing.Why?You ask...i guess your gonna have to find out in chapter when Lilly gets all the deets.And don't worry,Lillys gonna find her true soul mate...it'll be sooner or later.All you have to do is keep on reading!
BYE! :)