Status: new cowrite!!!

Arranged.

Elsie

WARNING: this chapter contains explicit content between two males (NC-17).

I looked around the honeymoon suite, admiring the pure beauty of it. The gorgeous silk sheets and plush pillows on the bed sucked me in like a black hole. I jumped from Tez's arms––who wanted to follow the tradition of carrying the bride through the threshold––and immediately pounced onto the bed, letting myself sigh in content as the mattress and sheets engulfed me.

I heard Tez chuckle from the doorway. I looked up and saw him close the door with his foot, setting the keys down on the wooden chest. He kicked off his shoes and set them aside and made his way over to the bed, where I was sprawled out on. He took my shoes and threw them over with his. As I watched him smile something Nentel had said popped up in my head. Its not a real marriage unless you have sex on the wedding night. I wanted it to be perfect.

I sat up and got on my knees, crawling over to Tez and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, leaning up to kiss his lips gently. Tez kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my waist. I pulled him back with me, pulling him on top of me onto the bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him with passion, following my instincts.

Tez pulled back from the kiss and sat up on the bed, leaving me feel hurt. "Elsie . . . you know you don't have to do this."

"I know," I replied. "But I want to. I want to make you happy Tez. I want this night to be perfect."

"Are you sure?" He mused. It looked as if he was fighting with himself inside his head.

"I'm positive." I took his hand in mine and locked my fingers with his. "Please Tez?"

Tez nodded and got up. I watched him, furrowing my eyebrows. "Where are you going?" I asked.

Tez said nothing and reached into the over-night bag pulling out a small tube and a square package. Only when Tez sat them down next to us I noticed what he had grabbed. Lube and a condom.

"Are you sure you want to do this Elsie?" He asked one final time.

"Y-Yes. I'm positive." I replied. Tez smiled. "But wait!"

"What?"

"I have to do something first." I smiled. I pecked his lips and got up, grabbing my over-night back and scurried into the bathroom. I got the outfit Tez had bought for me out and undressed myself, leaving nothing on underneath the costume. I changed into the kitty costume and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed nervously and smoothed the skirt down. I decided that I was finally ready and made my way back to the room where Tez was waiting. Just in boxers.

I gulped and stood in front of Tez, letting him examine me.

"You're wearing––holy shit Elsie." Tez gasped, literally drooling over my appearance.

I couldn't help but to blush. I walked over to Tez and he grabbed my hips, unzipping the shorts slightly so he could see my hip bones stick out. He smiled and kissed the lightly, licking up the bone and moved across my lower abdomen, unzipping the other side slightly and licked and kissed that hip bone as well. I closed my eyes and moaned softly, amazed at how good it felt.

He then licked up my stomach to my chest, pulling me down so I was straddling his waist as he kissed my lips. "You're gorgeous Elsie." Tez whispered.

I smiled and kissed his lips. I felt his tongue poke at my lips, I opened my mouth and let his tongue explore my mouth. I felt him roll his hips up, grinding against mine. I moaned into the kiss, and rolled my hips down with his, begging for more friction.

As we kissed, clothes started to disappear until we were fully naked. Laying there in all of our glory. I lay on my back, with Tez in between my legs rolling the condom onto his hard member. He looked up at me and smiled reassuringly. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded and bit on my bottom lip nervously. "Here, put your legs on my shoulders." I raised my legs and rested them on his shoulders, as he scooted closer to me on his knees. He grabbed the tube of lube and put a fair amount on my entrance and on himself. "This is going to be a little uncomfortable. But if you want me to stop, just tell me and I'll stop okay?" Again, I nodded still chewing on my bottom lip.

Tez adjusted my legs and reached between us pushing his member towards my entrance. The head poked it and I gasped, jumping back. Tez looked up at me worried. "S-Sorry." I whispered. He nodded and pulled me back towards him. "Take a deep breath," He whispered. I sucked in a deep breath and just as I did, he pushed his member in, making me release the breath and cry out. He hushed me softly and kissed my leg softly as he pushed in deeper.

"Ow, Tez." I whined.

"I'm sorry, I know this hurts. It'll feel better soon I pinky promise." Tez whispered. "Just tell me when its okay to move."

I waited a few seconds to calm down and nodded, letting Tez know it was okay. He leaned down and kissed my lips before slowly thrusting out, then back in. I squeezed my eyes shut. The feeling was so uncomfortable, but at the same time the pain was slowly fading and pleasure took place of the pain.

It wasn't long before Tez and I were both sweating and moaning with pleasure. Tez reached down and began to stroke my throbbing member, making me almost scream with pleasure as he thrusted in and out.

"F-Fuck, Elsie. I'm gonna..." Tez moaned. I could tell he was getting close, as was I. His hand started to quiver as he stroked me and with three final thrusts, Tez released inside of me, making me release on his hand and my stomach.

Tez pulled out and collapsed on top of me, holding me, panting. I closed my eyes and caught my breath, smoothing Tez's hair back. "I love you Tez."

"I love you too Elsie. So much." Tez replied. He kissed my chest softly and closed his eyes. Just as I was drifting to sleep I opened my eyes.

"Hey Tez?" I asked.

"Yes baby?"

"I'm topping next time..."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, hopeless romantic finally got her sexy time. xD Sorry if it sucked. I wanted it to be sweet, cute and sexy at the same time . . . I probably failed epic-ly. >___> Bare with my people.
Also, I just wanna thank my lovely co-writer for updating for me last chapter. <3 I won't slack off again, I promise. ^__^