Sequel: Ready to Start
Status: finished, but the story never ends. continuation soon.

Means the World

28.

Elise woke up and stared at the ceiling.

“I’m getting married today.”

Angelina and Alicia jumped on the bed. “It’s already eleven o’clock! We need to get ready!”
they squealed.

Elise laughed as her friends pulled her out of bed.

“George, Fred, and Lee are getting ready at the hotel so they won’t see you.” Alicia said.

“It has to be a surprise.” Angelina mentioned. Alicia’s hair was in pin curls and Angelina’s was straight and sleek. As Elise ate breakfast, Angelina put hers in an elegant coil. Alicia took out her curls and brushed them out.

“Can you imagine, that two years ago, who would have thought you two would’ve been getting married?” Alicia asked, smiling.

Elise laughed. “Not me…I never thought I’d get married.”

“But here you are, in an audience of four people, getting married to Fred.” Angelina chuckled.
“You started off with the wrong twin.”

Elise wailed. “Oh, can we please not bring up the memories of dating George?” she said,
giggling.

“Oh God, Fred was so jealous.” Angelina said.

“Was he?” Elise asked curiously.

“He hated seeing you two together. He could vomit every time.” Alicia said. “From the first day we could tell he liked you. Eventually, we just knew he loved you.”

Elise grinned. “And now we’re getting married.”

Angelina smiled. “I’m so happy for you, Elise. Everything is going as planned.”

Elise sighed. “All we need to forget is that there is a massive civil war going on and that we’re in hiding. After that, there really is no big deal.”

Alicia patted her head. “Hey, no negative thoughts. You’re getting married today.”

Elise smiled. “Yeah, I am…to the only person I’ve ever loved.”

*~*~*~*

Fred adjusted his tie. “Is that good?” he asked Lee.

Lee gave him a look. “Fred, you’re asking me of all people. Do you think I actually know how to tie a tie?”

Fred laughed. “I’m getting married today.”

George nodded. “I never thought you would.” He joked. “Everyone thought it would be me first.”

Fred snickered. “Right on, then.”

Lee sat down, reminiscing. “Who would have thought, two years ago, the two of you would be getting married?”

“Even when I was dating her, you followed her around like a puppy.” George noted.

“Everyone wanted her. She was a veela, she was an angel.” Lee said dramatically.

George grinned. “I got her first.”

Fred rolled his eyes. “But I’m the one she fell in love with.”

Lee nodded. “Veela do only love once.”

George smiled again. “And look, our little Freddie is getting married.”

*~*~*~*

Fred, George, and Lee walked into the garden and shook the hand of the tiny wizard that
married Bill and Fleur.

“Thank you for being here on such short notice.” Fred said kindly.

The wizard nodded dutifully. “We’ve been seeing a lot of marriages with the spike in deaths.” He said. “It’s always a happy occasion on a dark storm. Ah, that must be the bride.”

Fred turned around; Elise walked into the garden with a smile bursting on her lips. Fred’s smile erupted. Angelina and Alicia followed her, taking their places next to them.

“You look stunning.” Fred whispered.

Elise smiled. “We’re getting married.”

The wizard went on, placing spells and saying emotional things. Fred and Elise just held hands, smiling at each other. It finally came for the time to give the vows.

Fred turned to Elise. “Elise Claire Seymour, I met you on your first day at Hogwarts. Ever since then, I’ve loved you. I’ve denied, I’ve hidden it, I’ve tried to ignore it, but I just can’t. I love you so much, that I need to spend the rest of my life with you. I will take care of you. I will love you and give a family to you. We’ve had our faults and trials, but in the end it’s only made the two of us stronger people. Now we’ll never have to be apart.” He said.

Elise smiled. “Fred Weasley, you’ve made me happier than anyone I’ve ever known. Just being with you makes me forget that there’s a world of horror going on outside of our walls. You make me want to sing and dance and just mess around. Veela only love once, and the moment I knew I loved you, I knew it was a love that would last forever. I’m binding myself to you and no one else. We are going to grow old together and annoy each other; have children and live our lives the way they’re supposed to be. I love you, and I want to be together
forever.”

The small wizard drew a line of gold around their joined hands.

“By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife."
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm going on vacation, so i might not be able to get all the updates up in time ): there's internet, but it's pretty shotty and i have to sit in the office while updating, ugh.

and this is Elise's wedding dress, as modeled by Heloise Guerin, the model I based Elise's looks off(:
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/balletbabi95/wedding.jpg