Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

Chapter 10

After I got out of the shower, I brushed my teeth and realized my canines ache a bit. My teeth were becoming sharper and making me crave more blood. I got dressed and headed toward the kitchen, but heard the doorbell ring. I started towards it when Joe stopped me.

“I got it princess.” He said. “Its fine, I can get it.” I said.

“Princess if your father found out I could lose my job or worst.” He said. “Then how about he doesn’t find out because the princess gave the staff the afternoon off.” I smiled.

“I don’t know, princess.” He said. “Do it or I tell me my father you let me answer the door.” I said pissed.

“I'm going.” he ran off, and I answered the door. “I’m sorry it took so long…” I looked at our guest.

“I’ll wait all day for you.” Evan smiled. I rolled my eyes and groaned. “What do you want?” I asked.

“You know what I want?” he said. “Well you can’t have that from me and Scarlet’s not here, so…” I tried to close the door, but he stopped me. I just started towards the living room and he followed.

“Well I know your parents are in town handling some business with my father. We have this place all to ourselves.” He licked his lips.

“Get out.” I pointed in the direction of the door, but he just grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

“Damn it Evan, stop…” I yelled and he sank his fangs into my neck. I screamed and the more I protested the harder he sucked.

“Please, please.” I whimpered with tears coming from my eyes. All of a sudden Evan flew across the room; hit a wall and Jonathan crouched down in a protectively in front of me. Evan looked at him and growled.

“Who the hell are you to put your hands on me?” Evan yelled. “Who the hell are you to drink from her?” Jonathan said.

“I should kill you.” Evan threatens. “I’ll snap your neck in the time it takes you to think about it.” Jonathan said. I held my neck, it should heal soon. Evan straightens up and wiped his bloody mouth.

“I’ll see you later.” He glared at me and walked towards the front door. Jonathan turned around to look at me.

“Maybe you should sit down.” He said. “I’m fine.” I went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. My shirt was completely blood stained.

“Can I at least look at it?” he asked. “No it’s healing, I’m fine.” I told him.

“Can we talk?” he asked. “I don’t think so.” I told him. “Lyric please.” He begged.

“What?” I looked at him aggravated. “I’m sorry for what I said.” I looked at him and shook my head.

“Give me five minutes of your time. We’ll take a walk on the beach and I’ll explain everything, please?” he asked.

“Five minutes.” I stressed, and then went to change my shirt. We walked on the beach at first in silence but I stopped and turned towards him.

“Start talking.” I said. “I'm sorry. I didn’t mean what I said.”

“What did you mean?” I asked. “I didn’t want to hurt you. I didn’t want you to be disappointed that I was your first. Your beautiful, smart and incredibly sexy and I should have be grateful that you choose me but I acted horrible. I know how much you hate me right now but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m in love with you, Lyric.” I looked away trying to swallow with the big lump in my throat. He took this opportunity to kiss me and I kissed him back.

“You really hurt me.” I said. “I will never forgive myself for what I did to you.” He hugged me. I sat down on the sand and patted the spot next to me and he sat down. I leaned my back against his chest and we watched to waves.

“My family is probably home, wondering where I am.” I said after a few minutes. “And I’m telling your father of Evans actions immediately.” He said.

“It’s fine.” I said. “Lyric, he could have killed you.” He said upset.

“I’ve tried, he nor Scarlet believe me because of our family’s histories.” I said. “I’ll make him believe me.” He said.

“Are you threatening my father?” I giggled. “Don’t tell him I said that.” He smiled.

“Never.” I turned around and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed myself closer to him. I was gently biting his bottom lip and I pierced his lip.

“I’m sorry.” I pulled away and stared at his lips with my teeth aching. “How long has it been since you feed?” he asked.

“A few days.” I tried to breathe. “Drink.” He encouraged, I shook my head torn.

“Go ahead.” I kissed him slowly sucking on his bottom lip, and he moaned softly. I straddle him; his eyes widen in surprise then wrapped his arms around him tighter. Softly grinding against him, I felt a bulge in his pants; it was nice to know he was attracted to me after that whole ball fiasco. I pulled back and licked my lips, that was amazing. I ran my hand down his chest and encountered something on his belt. I pulled it out and it was a pocket knife.

“It’s for protection.” He said reaching for it. “Wait, I took your blood I want you to take mine.” I moved my shirt slightly out of the way, and made a small cut on top of my right breast, blood slowly dripped down.

“I can’t. Your blood is too intoxicating. I-i-it’s addictive.” He stuttered. “I might not be able to stop.” He whispered.

“Drink.” I smiled. He ducked his head to my chest and slowly began to suck. I ran my hand through his hair, holding him closer to me. This was incredibly sexy and a huge turn on for me. Let my head fall back and bit my lip, the harder he sucked, the more I wanted. He wrapped his arms around me tighter and tighter, until he pulled away. His eyes looked glazed over as he licked his bloody mouth and I pulled his mouth to mine. It took us a few minutes for the world to stop spinning and well worth it.

“We have to go.” He pulled away, I smiled. He stood up and helped me up, and we started home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe
You happy now? lol jk
Thank to all my readers and subcribers
Mad Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo