Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

Chapter 9

1:27 A.M., the red numbers blinded me as I stared at the clock. My friends exchanged dresses after the ball, so they were gone and hopefully that jackass was too. I decided to head back home, with the bottom of my dress in one hand and my heels in another; I made my way across the beach. Once I got home, I didn’t want to go to my room, I wanted to feel safe. I couldn’t go bother my parents, so I went to Jackson’s room. He opened the door sleepily in his boxers, t-shirt, his robe in his hand and invited me in. I took the robe and changed in his bathroom. When I got out his was already in bed, so I started towards his recliner.

“Get in.” he mumbled. So I got into his bed and he wrapped his arm around me protectively.

“Jonathan was looking for you at the party, do you want to talk about it?” he asked. “You’re tired.” I told him.

“You’re my baby sister, I want to know. Did he hurt you?” he asked worried. “Well, I…I was going to sleep with him tonight…” I said shyly.

“What? Lyric you barely know him.” Jackson said. “I know.” I sighed.

“Have you lost your mind having sex with a grown man?” Jackson said. “Didn’t you lose your virginity at 13?” I argued.

“Yes but you’re my little sister…” he said, “And what you keep forgetting is I'm 16, I’m capable of making my own decision.” I was ready to cry again.

“It doesn’t matter he wouldn’t sleep with me…because I was a virgin.” Tears silently fell down my face.

“Wait what?” he asked. “He said he rather I be a slut.” I tried to swallow.

“Ok, what guy would turn that down?” He asked. “I should kill him for doing that to my sister.” He said.

“Well thanks but I’m fine. You’re a great brother.” I smiled. “Yeah I’m the bomb.” He yawned, and I fell asleep.

The next morning I was alone again but I wasn’t hurting as much as I was last night. I got to my room and just lay on my bed, until I heard a knock on my door.

“Come in mother.” I said and she smiled at me. “Those senses of yours are getting sharper.” She said. I put on my best smile for her.

“You’re such a strong girl.” She said and I looked at her confused. “I know how you feel about Jonathan.” She said. I’m going to kill Jackson.

“Your brother didn’t tell me.” She shook her head. She couldn’t have told daddy, I would be dead.

“Your father doesn’t know and let’s not get dramatic; you would not be the one he would kill.” She smiled. Damn mom and her power.

“Watch your mouth.” She said and I sighed. “What I came in here to talk about is your feelings towards him. Are you sure you love him?” she asked.

“I thought I did, maybe…I don’t know.” I tried not to cry. “I know he hurt you, sweetheart and I’m so sorry.” She hugged me as the tears rolled down my face anyway.

“Think about it this way, if you thought he was amazing, the man you’re actually meant to be with is going to be even better.” She kissed my forehead. I just tried to take deep study breaths.

“Before I met your father, I thought I found the love of my life in Hector Valentine. I met him when I was traveling in Spain, and fell instantly in love. It broke my heart when I found out he had a wife and kids living not two blocks from where we spent the summer together. Not too long after that I met your father, I was in no condition to love anyone but your father wouldn’t let me not ever love again. Just for that I knew who the better man was, and to this day I haven’t been proven wrong.” My mother smiled.

“You should have turned Hector into a toad.” I smiled. “You know that’s not what my powers are for, besides your father wouldn’t let me.” She laughed, I did too.

“Your father, Jupiter, Jackson and I will be in town handling some business, will you be alright?” she asked. I smiled and nodded.

“Okay. You’ll be fine baby girl, I promise.” She kissed my forehead and walked to my door. “And if you’re not, I’ll turn him into a toad; it’ll be just between you and me.” She winked and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe
I know this chapter is short so I'm gonna post another, dont be mad
Thanks to all my readers and subscribers
Mad Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo