Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

Chapter 12

Aubrey, Raven, Scarlet and I sat in my room giving each manicure and pedicures while covered in mud masks.

“Why couldn’t we get this professionally done?” my sister complained as I painted her toes fuchsia with white polka dots.

“Because no one can know what I’m about to tell you.” I told her. “What is it?” Scarlet asked.

“I’m in love with Jonathan.” I confessed. “Wait, the Jonathan that works for dad?” she asked and I nodded.

“OMG, does he know?” Scarlet asked excited. “Yes and he loves me too.” I gushed.

“Who else knows about this?” Scarlet asked. “Well Aubrey and Raven, obviously. I couldn’t hide it from Jackson and Mommy. And I told Alex after our date.” I said.

“So everyone but daddy?” Scarlet asked and I nodded. “Good thinking, he’ll kill Jonathan.” She smiled.

“You never told us about the night of the ball. How was it?” Raven asked, I sighed and looked away.

“Well, uh…he turned me down that night.” I told them. “What?” Raven and Aubrey yelled.

“Wait you tried to sleep with him? Scarlet scolded me. “Yes but we didn’t have sex.” I said.

“Why not?” Raven asked. After the way they were acting, I’ll be damned if I tell them every detail.

“Look it’s not as bad as it seems. He said he didn’t want to hurt me or for me to regret the he was my first.” I explained.

“I guess he can get his good guy status back.” Aubrey laughed. “You still want him don’t you?” Raven asked.

“Oh god yes.” I groaned. “ Well since you’re so good at making and executing secret plans, I suggest you come up with something.” Raven said. I thought about it while I looked at my nail polishes. I was good when it came to plans, my masquerade ball plan proved it but how would I do this? How could I get out of the castle and have a romantic night with Jonathan with no interference from anyone?

“Well I have always wanted to see his house and he does live close to Raven.” I smiled. “So what is your evil little mind thinking?” Scarlet asked.

“Fake slumber party at my house?” Raven asked. “And sneak over and see him?” Aubrey asked and I smiled at all of them.

“Wait before we get carried away, how am I going to get to his house?” I asked. “I’ll walk you.” Raven offered.

“I don’t want you walking back alone.” Raven rolled her eyes. “I’ll have Alex walk me back.” She comforted me.

“Well if you’re going to do this, which I’m against by the way, we need to pick out a sexy outfit.” Scarlet said excited.

“And give you cute hair style.” Aubrey said. “We can do you make-up and your nails.” Raven said. I loved when they got all excited to work on a project but I was too excited that the project was me.

“Well I’m going to grab a few things from my room and you girls get that mud off your faces and get started.” Scarlet squealed. We all rushed to my bathroom washed off our masks, and Scarlet, with a clean face, returned with a bunch of clothes and high heeled shoes. I looked closely at the clothes and realized it was lingerie and I turned to my sister in shock.

“What is that?” I asked her. “We’re going to make sure he doesn’t turn you down and make him regret doing it before.” Scarlet smiled.

“And just so I get this right, your against this idea right?” I laughed. “That’s right.” She held up a black lace bra against my chest.

“Hey hey hey, I’m not wearing that.” I said. “You’re right, the red would look better.” Scarlet went to the pile.

“Oh, then we can paint your nails that same deep red and give you a little blush.” Raven found the red nail polish and started to coat my nails.

“How about we curls the tips of your hair.” Aubrey began to pull my hair in a tightest ponytail, and then went to get my curling iron.

“Here we go. Red lace bra with matching boy shorts, oh and you need some heels, black six inch heels.” She went to grab some six inch plain black pumps and put in on the foot Raven hadn’t painted. Aubrey started brushing the blush on my cheeks and Scarlet started to put on my lip gloss. Raven finally pulled out my ponytail and ran her fingers through my hair, fanning it out and fluffing it up. I felt like a life size Barbie.

“You look great baby sis.” Scarlet said. I went to look at myself in my full length mirror and stared at the girl looking back at me. She was beautiful, I mean I was pretty, but she was worthy of Jonathan’s attention. I heard Scarlet quickly gathering her clothes but I couldn’t tear myself from the mirror.

“Come in daddy.” Scarlet said, I realized the noise I heard was her hiding the lingerie as my father walked in my room. “Just checking on you girls.” He said.

“We’re fine daddy. Dad can I go to Raven’s house next weekend?” I turned to him. “Sure and where are you going?” he asked.

“Nowhere, we were just playing around and they attacked me.” I smiled. “You look beautiful.” He said and I blushed.

“Thank you.” The other girls said in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe
I updated so late because I just finished this chapter now, so I have to write future chapters this week on my computer. Next chapter is about to get steamy, now it wont be as graphic as my other story but I'm going to try and make it just as good.
Thank you to all my readers and subscribers
Mad Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo