Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

Chapter 13

I was all ready to go for my big night with Jonathan, too bad I’d been standing outside his house for 20 minutes, too scared to go in.

“Lyric you have to move.” Raven said. “I am moving.” I said.

“Inhaling and exhaling does not count.” Alex laughed. “I’m not doing this, I want to go home.” I said.

“No, I’m not going to let you. Aubrey, Scarlet and I put too much time into you for you not to show it off.” Raven smiled.

“What if he rejects me?” I asked and Raven just rolls her eyes. “He won’t. He loves you and you love him. Now go before I kill you.” She smiled. I took a deep breath and started towards his house, as soon as I rang the doorbell I was ready to bolt.

“Yeah hold on…” Jonathan answered the door with a phone to his ear, and then his face turned to shock when he saw me.

“What are you doing here? How did you even get here?” he whispered. “Can I come in?” I asked and he stepped aside to let me in.

“Well look something suddenly came up, I can’t come in tonight. Okay, bye.” He hung up the phone quickly and just stared at me.

“Well, you going to give me a tour?” I asked. “You snuck out?” he asked.

“Yes.” I smiled. “Too see me?” I nodded my head. Held out his hand and smiled.

“Well, that’s my kitchen; this is the living and dining room.” He began walking my down a small hallway.

“The laundry room, closet, a guess room, my office, guest bathroom.” He said pointing to random doors on both sides of the hallway; I wasn’t really paying much attention because I was only interested in seeing one room in particular. I saw the dressers and nightstands on both sides of his king size bed covered in black sheets, which matched the black curtains on his windows. I glanced at the double doors that lead outside to the huge pool. I sat on his bed and looked up at him.

“Did I interrupt something?” I asked him. “It wasn’t important. You are though.” He smiled.

“May I ask what you are doing here?” he asked. “I can show you better than I can tell you.” I stood up and unbuttoned my floor length leather jacket and let it drop to the floor, standing there in a red lace bra and panty set. Déjà vu.

“You look incredible.” He said. I walked over to him and kissed him.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked me. “Do you love me?” I asked in return.

“Of course I do.” He said. I kissed him again and this time he wrapped his arms around me. I slid my tongue into his mouth and intertwined it with his. His big hands began exploring my body leaving a tingling sensation where his hands last were. We walked to the side of the bed, our mouths still connected, then moved his lips from my mouth to my neck and bit down softly. I bit my bottom lip to keep from moaning as he traveled to the top of my chest, massaging one breast and nipping at the skin of the other. He left a trail of kisses down my stomach, then kisses the top of my left thigh. I sat down slowly on the bed and he was on his knees in front of me and lift my left leg over his shoulder. He placed a kiss on the inside of my thigh, the inside of my knee and calf while taking off my heel. He put my leg down and hiked up my other leg, kissing it and taking off my heel. He stood up and I helped him get his shirt off, I ran my hands up his chest and dragging my nails down it. He picked me up laying me on the bed then attacked my mouth. I moaned into the kissed as he cupped my face, I then grabbed his hair and rolled him over so I’m on top. I reached behind me to undo my bra and threw it on the floor, and he reached up and squeezed them gently. I threw my head back and gasped in excitement. I bent forward kissing his chest and I hear take in a breath as my lips kiss lower. I undo the button and zipper on his jeans and dragged his pants and boxers down. I got back on top of him and snaked my tongue into his mouth and his hands seized my face again to pull himself back on top. He gently tugged my panty off and I shimmed them down to my ankles.

“You’re beautiful.” He said. I felt his hand move gently between my legs causing me to jerk in surprise. I moaned out of pleasure as his hand became more forceful and I began to grind against it.

“This is going hurt.” He warned me and I sat up and gave him a reassuring kiss and he pushed into me. I dug my nails into his back and tried to breathe as he continued his rhythmic motion. The pain had ceased as I relaxed my muscles little by little. The feeling of him inside me for my first time had me moaning and in totally ecstasy. I spread my leg wider allowing for him to further both our pleasure, he found this very exciting as he quickened the pace. The sensations in my body was building to the point that I felt like I was going to exploded, then he sunk his fangs into my neck and I reached my peek. I pulled him closer as he continued to drink from me; he slowed his pace as I tried to slow my breathing. He pulled away and I kissed his bloody lips, cleaning his fangs with my tongue. We lay trembling in the aftershocks of our first time together.

“I think I should talk to your father.” He said with his head against my chest. “About what?” I asked him.

“About how much I’m in love with his daughter.” He smiled at me. “You don’t have too.” I told him.

“Your father deserves to know the truth. I own him that much.” He said. “He will kill you.” I noted.

“It’s worth it.” He said. “Fine but let me talk to him first.” I said.

“Fine, I love you.” I smiled at him. “I love you too.” And he kissed me.

*********************
I was back at the castle, after pulling off the perfect plan and having the best night of my life with Jonathan. But now I had to tell my dad about me and Jonathan and that ruined my good mood every time I thought about it.

“Lyric can I speak with you?” My father called from his office. Might as well get it over with now, I thought as I walked into my father’s office. To my surprise I saw Jonathan in the office too, I looked at him in confusion but he looked at me the same way.

“Daddy, I have something I want to tell you.” I said to my father. “Not before I speak.” He sounded kind of angry.

“What is this about your majesty?” Jonathan asked. “I trust you and let you into my house and this is how you treat me?” my father asked Jonathan.

“What are you talking about, your highness?” he looked at me but I was still confused. “I’m talking about this.” My father said and grabbed his TV remote. All of a sudden I heard moaning; I looked at the TV and realized it was two people having sex and when I looked closely, I realized it was me and Jonathan. I stared at my father with my eyes filling with tear and began gasping for air.

“Daddy…” I tried to breathe. “You took advantage of my daughter!” my dad growled at Jonathan.

“It was nothing like that, my king.” Jonathan tried to argue until my father attacked him. He slammed Jonathan into his shelf of books.

“Daddy stop it!” I shouted. “You stay out of this.” He told me tightening his hand around Jonathan’s throat.

“Daddy I love him!” I tried to pry my father’s hands off Jonathan’s neck. My father turned around and slapped me, I fell to the floor. My father looked at me in shock then I saw more rage in his face, if that’s possible, and he punched Jonathan square in the jaw. I ran into the hallway and screamed for my mother and my uncle, they quickly entered the room and my uncle got my father off of Jonathan.

“Are you ok?” asked Jonathan, holding his face in my hands. “What the hell is going on?” my uncle still held my struggling father.

“Get out of my house; if I ever see you again I’ll kill you on sight.” My father threatened. “Please listen…” Jonathan begged.

“Get out!” my father shouted and I flinched from the venom in his voice. Jonathan got up and hurried out, leaving me on the floor in tears just shaking my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subcribe
Lucky #13 lol Tell me what you think, I got some big ideas in mind for what happens next. This was the first sex scene I wrote that wasnt graphic, I would love some feed back.
Special thanks to:
AriaWilliams
Depths-.of.-Despair
cemetery
Thanks to all my readers and subcribers
Mad Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo