Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

Chapter 15

I woke feeling the pain of my eye. I looked up and saw my hands cuffed above my head. I tried to struggle but nothing worked. I looked around in this dark room and there wasn’t much in it, it looked like a regular basement. I would have screamed but I was afraid of what would come down here to make me shut up. I heard the door open and looked up to see some woman staring at me. She had a head of auburn curls, and emerald green eyes. She had a full bust, small waist and curvaceous hips, you could really tell by her black corset and black leather pants. I pushed myself up against the wall, waiting for her to speak.

“Are you scared of me?” she asked and I didn’t respond. “You shouldn’t be, were practically family.” She smiled.

“What do you mean?” I asked her. “I’m so sorry about having to tied you up and put you down here but I can’t have you running away from me, not so close to your changing date.” She shook her head.

“What are you taking about?” I asked her confused. “You’re going to become a full vampire tomorrow, I’m so excited.” She squealed.

“No one knows when a changeling is going to become a full vampire, it different for all of us.” I told her. She walked up to me, putting her finger under my chin.

“My oracle knows, after we got a sample of your blood, it was easy to predict.” She smiled.

“How did you get my blood?” I asked her angrily. “Evans sweetheart.” She called. And he strolled happily into the room.

“What the hell?” I asked. “Maybe I should explain…” she said.

“That would be helpful.” I spat at her. “You will be respectful.” Evan yelled.

“Make me.” I yelled back. “Evan dear, don’t anger her, she’s a very important part of our plan.” He seemed to calm under her touch.

“My name is Maxine and I want you to help me over throw your father, so I can rule.” She smiled and Evan coughed.

“Sorry we can rule.” She said. “Have you lost your mind?” I asked her.

“No dear. I want you and Evan to create an army for me to overthrow and kill your father and uncle.” She said as I looked at her wide eyed.

“I know all about you, Lyric. Your mother, the immortal sorceress. Scarlet, your sister and Jackson, your brother. Your uncle Jupiter, your best friends Aubrey and Raven…” Maxine counted off.

“So what? That’s not really that impressive when you have big mouth over there by your side.” He growled at me.

“Actually, thanks to him and Jonathan is how I know so much about you.” She smiled innocently.

“Jonathan?” I asked. “Yes dear, he was so helpful when it came to this plan. We knew you fall in love with him instantly and we could use that to our advantage.” She continued.

“That’s not true. He wouldn’t do that.” Tears filled my eyes but I refused to cry. “The night you two had sex, he was on the phone with me. When he got off the phone in a rush, he was basically telling that you were there and I sent Evan to film you.” My throat was thick and it became hard to swallow.

“We had a lot of fun watching that tape over and over. You’re very passionate.” She drug her finger underneath my chin, I refused to look her in the eye. The thought of her and Evan watching Jonathan and I have sex made me nauseous. Everything she was accusing him of made me dizzy and it couldn’t possibly be true.

“Jonathan is an old lover, he was happy to do this for me.” I just shook my head and looked at the floor.

“I know it’s hard to hear but think about it this way, if you go with our plan you could get revenge on your father for not believing you when you told the truth or when you say you love Jonathan.” She smiled. Suddenly my head was pounding; I never felt pain like this before in my life.

“This change must be starting, that headache’s a bitch aint it?” she giggled. My eyes started to blur as the pain intensified.

“Well we’ll just take our leave and let you think about everything we’ve discussed.” She grabbed Evan’s arm and walked out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subcribe
What else is there to say? lol
Special thanks to:
emo_vamp210
Depths-.of.-Despair
Thanks to all my readers and subcribers
Mad Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo