Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

Chapter 14

My family sat around the table in silence as my father shunned us for keeping this secret, even my mother. All I worried was if Jonathan was alright and if I’d ever see him again.

“How could you all keep this from me?” father said for the hundredth time. “You’ve said that dear.” My mother rolled her eyes.

“How could all of you let him take advantage of her?” he demanded. “She loved him daddy.” Scarlet said.

“What does Lyric know about love, she’s sixteen.” He yelled at Scarlet, who just continued to stare at the table.

“He loved her too, dad.” Jackson said. “He wanted to use her.” My father said and that’s what set me off.

“He would never use me.” I said. “Lyric you’re a naive girl; I’m trying to protect you.” He said.

“Keeping me from him is protection?” I asked. “Yes.” He argued.

“I’m in love with him.” I said. “Then why did you hide it?” he asked

“He wanted to tell you but I wanted to tell you first, thinking maybe you’d look past our age difference and understand.” I shouted.

“Just because your mother and I have a age difference doesn’t mean I was going to overlook your and Jonathan’s. When you have children its difference Lyric.” He shouted back.

“How did you find out?” I whispered. “I’m glad you asked. I found someone who didn’t lie to me.” Her father said. I looked up the see who walked in and my jaw dropped as he smiled evilly.

“Evan?” Jackson asked. “How in the hell can you let him in here?” Scarlet yelled.

“He was the one that showed me the tape.” I started gasping for air. “Daddy he bit her. He took the blood of your daughter.” Scarlet screamed.

“No Jonathan did.” My father said. “What?” I asked him.

“Evan told me how he came in and saw Jonathan feeding on you, and how he tried to stop it. He also told you blamed him because you didn’t like the fact that he was dating Scarlet and I wouldn’t allow you to date. It’s a shame how you’ve proven my decision right.” My father said, while I’m on the verge of tears.

“That’s not true. Jonathan never hurt me.” I said. “He has bitten you, I saw the tape. Your blood is addictive to vampires, if he did it once, why wouldn’t he do it again.” I couldn’t take it anymore and I broke down and cried.

“Leo maybe we should talk about this.” My mother begged. “Now you want to talk after this man has raped our daughter.” My dad said and I cringed at that word.

“He didn’t rape me.” I said. “He betrayed me.” My father said. What could I say? He wasn’t listening to me, I just shook my head.

“I don’t want him hurting my family again.” My father said. “Says the man who hit me.” I spat back and my father glared at me.

“Ok let’s just calm down and try discussing this after everyone has had a chance to breathe.” My uncle finally chimed in.

“I don’t discussing this, you will not see him again and you are grounded for three months.” I looked at him wide eyed.

“Dad, that’s a little harsh.” Jackson said. “You and Scarlet have one month but I can give you the same.” My father threatened. I ran out of the room, ignoring my father calling my name. I heard someone chasing after me and I turned around to see Evan.

“This is all your fault.” I growled. “Yeah, I’ll admit it.” He smiled.

“How did you get a tape of us?” I cried. “I can’t reveal all my secrets, at least not yet.” He was at ease.

“Why?” I asked. “You know why.” He walked up to me.

“You should have just been a good girl and obeyed me.” I slapped him, hopping I slapped the smirk off his face. He looks at me and laughs lightly, then punches me in the face so hard, I black out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subcribe
Yeah it's short but so, what you think? Did anyone see that coming? I bet you cant guess what happens next and for the mere fact that I'm writting it now, I cant even guess what happens next lol jk. Just a heads up about a story I'm about to post soon (haven't figured out a title yet, dont you hate it when that happens lol), but it will be NC-17 *wink wink*
Special thanks to:
cemetery
emo_vamp210
AriaWilliams
Depths-.of.-Despair