Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

Chapter 17

*CRASH*
I heard from upstairs but I was still consumed by what I’ve done. I heard what or whoever come into the basement, thinking it was probably just more of her goons.

“Lyric!” I heard a familiar voice call, and then realized it was my father. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes, tears of happiness, heartbreak and pain as the pounding in my head came back even stronger than before. I tried to stand up and just ended up wobbling backwards until I hit the wall.

“Nice of you to join us.” Maxine rolled her eyes. “Lyric are you alright?” my father asked worried. I couldn’t speak yet so I just nodded my head.

“What happened to Jonathan?” my uncle asked. “Who the hell are you?” my father said.

“I’m glad you asked. Did you know your mother had an affair?” she asked. “That’s not possible, she loved our father.” My uncle said.

“Except for that one time where she got pregnant, it was few years after Jupiter was born. Your father ordered she get rid of the baby, which she did just not the way your father wanted.” Maxine said.

“What are you saying?” my father asked. “Too bad I killed her before she had the chance to tell you herself.” Maxine smiled. My dad held my uncle back from attacking her.

“Why?” my uncle growled. “I had a right to the thrown but she gave me away because I wasnt part of the ‘royal family’. As soon as I found out I began plotting my revenge against you and your family ever since. And thanks to Evan, Jonathan…” she walked over to me, pulled up and grabbed a handful of my hair to expose my neck.

“And my lovely niece, who idiotically fell for my plan, I wouldn’t be able to get my revenge.” Maxine finished.

“Evan? What does he have to do with this?” My father asked, and then Evan appeared beside Maxine. “Well my future ex-king, Lyric was right about me. I did drink from her and Jonathan stopped me.” Evan smiled.

“What?” my father yelled. “And your dumbass believed me after I shot the video of Lyric and Jonathan. What kind of man doesn’t believe his own daughter?” Evan smiled.

“I’m surprise she didn’t call me up immediately to start plotting against you.” He said. “Because I’m not the devil or his mistress like you two.” I spat at them.

“Aww, says the girl who bled the love of her life.” Maxine said. Then my attacked Evan with a speed and strength that only is known to the super race. Pinned Evan to a wall and punched him so hard he began coughing up blood. My dad put his hands on the sides of his head.

“Maxine.” He called out. “You really think I was going to let you be might king, I would never give power to someone so cocky.” She said.

“Then you should look in the mirror.” Evan said, and then my dad snapped his neck to the point of taking his head off.

“What was the point of using Evan?” I asked her. “All plans require sacrifice besides I needed someone to play with.” She smiled.

“It’s not complete yet.” I told her. “I still have to drink human blood to fully change and I refuse too.” My eyelids began to drop.

“You drink or I kill her. Drinking a vampire’s blood only gives you temporary strength but you need humans.” Maxine explained.

“Lyric if you don’t do it, you will die.” My father said worried. “I know but I won’t harm human, especially my best friend not afraid…” I took a deep breathe thinking of the Jonathan.

“You might as well kill me.” I told her. “I hoped you’d make this so much easier.” Maxine sighed.

“Don’t like it I suggest you bite me bitch.” I told her. “It’s like you’re reading my mind.” She sunk her fangs into my neck and I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe
I know It sucks, but I'm horrible at action scenes. Im going to make a sequel to this story but while you wait, read my new story Destiny. Srry for the late post but I'm still on my vacay in Cali so next week's will be a late post too.
Special Thanks to:
emo_vamp210
Thanks to all my readers and subscribers
Mad Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox