Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

Chapter 2

I walked down the hallway, looking at the same plain stone walls I look at every time. Heading towards the cafeteria for lunch, I heard to girls’ call me name behind me.

“Hey Raven, Aubrey.” I greeted my friends. Raven was a vampire with long jet black hair and with violet streaks and violet eyes. She stood about 5’6”, with a very slim build. Aubrey was a human with light brown ringlets, and dark brown eyes. She stood 5’5” with an athletic build; she was a sports freak and got a scholarship here.

“My dad said you could come over tonight.” I told them. “I’m up for it.” Aubrey agrees.

“I can’t, family thing.” Raven said. “It’s ok.” I said and we started towards the cafeteria. “Don’t look like that, I wish I could come over, any excuse to see Jackson.” Raven smiled at the thought of my brother.

“Wow, really? Not because of your best friend?” I smiled. “No not really.” Raven smiled. “That’s fine for me that gives me a better shot at him.” Aubrey smiled.

“What’s so special about my brother?” I asked. “He’s hot.” The girls said in unison and laughed as we sat at a table. “Anyway…” I rolled my eyes.

“Well who are you crushing on?” Aubrey asked. “No one really.” I said truthfully. There were a lot of cute guys at my school but none really caught my eye. Though I certainly did catch theirs being a princess.

“No one, what kind of answer is that for a teenage girl.” Raven complained. “Well it’s true.” I stated.

“Why, you’ve dated before?” Raven asked. “And that’s why I don’t trust guys to like me for me anymore.” I admitted. Both of my friends knew my situation, so they understood, but didn’t stop them from trying to get me to date.

“How about Alex, he’s quarterback of the football team, cutest guy in school, comes from a rich vampire family, so your dad would approve?” Aubrey asked.

“He’s also Evan’s younger brother, and I hate Evan.” I said in disgusted. “Well isn’t Alex where your future is sort of heading anyway?” Raven asked.

“If you were to ask my father, yes, but if you asked me I want to fall in love, not be pushed into the best choice for everyone.” I said. Then right on schedule Alex walked up to our table.

“Hi, Lyric.” Alex said. I must admit he looked good in his letterman jacket but i knew he was only flirted with me because of the expectations, and the promising future.

“Hi Alex.” I said to him. “I was just wondering if you wanted to go out with me?” he asked me. His smile did always amaze me.

“Do you know you’ve asked me out every week since we’ve known each other?” I asked him. “Yeah how about we make the outcome a different one this time.” He smirked.

“Give me one good reason.” I said. “Because I’m cute.” He smiled. And he was. “When?” I asked.

“Saturday.” He winked and walked away and my friends squealed. “What changed your mind?” Aubrey asked.

“You guys are right, I need to be a normal teenage girl.” I smiled. “I so get to help you pick out an outfit.” Aubrey smiled and we finished our lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz comment/subscribe
It'll get better, I promise