Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

Chapter 3

When we arrived home, me and Aubrey went to my room and picked out clothes for a while until I decided to go for snacks.

“Well well well, isn’t it the spoiled brat.” I turned around and saw Evan and Scarlet, I just rolled my eyes.

“What do you want?” I asked, “Were going out, not that you know anything about that.” Scarlet smiled.

“You’re grounded and he’s not supposed to be here.” I glared at Evan. “That’s why you’re going to keep your mouth shut. Must you always be a goody two shoes?” Scarlet brushed past me into her room.

“So you want to meet me later? I can show you what your daddy won’t let you see.” Evan smiled evilly. “You make me sick.” I stated.

“You know you want me.” He wrapped his hands around my waist. “You’re dating my sister.” I said and tried to push him away. “So…” he kissed me, plunging tongue first into my mouth. I finally pushed him away from me and wiped my mouth. Damn him being stronger.

“I swear if you do that again, I’ll tell my sister and my father.” I threatened him. “Go ahead, your sister we’ll never believe you, she’ll just think your jealous of our relationship. And my father and your father are close personal friends; your dad knows me and trusts me. He’ll never believe I did anything harmful to his baby girl.” He smiled. I looked away; I couldn’t say anything because he was right.

“I always get what I want…” he leaned in and his fangs grazed my neck. “…And I want you.” He finished.

“You want to be king and lead the super race.” I said. “And then I’ll be done with you.” He walked into my sister’s room. I started towards the kitchen again and I remembered I didn’t tell dad that Aubrey was here, so I ran to his office. When I arrived at the door my dad had told me to enter. I saw the most gorgeous man ever sitting across from my dad, when I came in, he smiled at me and I was breathless and weak kneed. Alex could never do that to me. He stood up and bowed towards me, he stood about 6 foot 3 and jet black hair slicked back like silk. His grey eyes and full lips only enhanced all the features of his god like face. My eyes traveled to his broad chest and arms wrapped in muscles, if I looked any lower I’m sure I would have fainted.

“Yes Lyric?” my dad asked. “Oh, uh Aubrey’s here but not Raven and did you remember that school has a week-long break next week?” I asked slightly distracted.

“Yes I did, my family built that school, and I trust you unlike your brother who use to create holidays to skip school.” My father laughed.

“Oh where are my manners? Lyric I’d like you to meet Jonathan Phoenix, he’ll be working for me now. Jonathan this is my youngest daughter Lyric.” My father Introduced us.

“It’s lovely to meet you.” His voice had my hyperventilating as he took my hand and kissed it. “It’s nice to meet you too.” I blushed.

“I’m sorry I interrupted.” I said. “It’s no problem.” Jonathan winked, I smiled and walked out of the room, bumping into the door on the way out. I started towards my room again and ran into Isabelle carrying a tray of snacks.

“What are you doing?” I asked her. “You friend called down to the kitchen to find you and ordered some snacks, princess.” She explained. I groaned at that title.

“I was going to get those.” In all fairness I was, I just forget though. “It’s my job princess, now after you.” Isabelle followed me to my room.

“Where were you?” Aubrey asked as I entered the room and I told her all about Jonathan.

“He sounds amazing.” She giggled. “I know, but it’s not like I’ll see him again or that he’s
interested in me, besides I’m going out with Alex.” I sighed.

“Right. Back to the outfits” Aubrey rolled her eyes. Soon Isabelle called us for dinner and we sat at out dining table. Mother and father on the end and across from me and Aubrey were Scarlet and Jackson. I guess Scar snuck Evan out in time. I noticed after I sat down there was an extra place setting.

“I'm sorry I'm late.” I heard that smooth voice that sent shivers through me, I turned around to see Jonathan sitting down next to me. I turned back to Aubrey in shock.

“That’s him.” I mouthed to her. “He’s hot.” She mouth back.

“No problem, Jonathan let me introduce the rest of my family. My wife Onyx, my son Jackson, my oldest daughter Scarlet. You know my daughter Lyric and this is her friend Aubrey. Everyone this is Jonathan Phoenix, he’ll be the new commander of my army. He’s new in town so he’ll be staying here for about a week, and I want everyone to be courteous to our guess.” My dad announced. I looked over at Aubrey eyes still wide.

“I’ll have Joe show you your room after dinner.” My dad offered. “I’ll do it.” I volunteered quickly. “How nice of you dear.” Mother said as the butlers served our dishes.

“Dad is it ok if I go out this Saturday?” I asked my dad. “Who are you going with? Raven and Aubrey?” he suggested.

“Actually with Alex.” I mumbled. “As in Evan’s younger brother?” he questioned. “Yes.” I swallowed.

“Where are you going?” he asked cautiously. “I don’t know he said he’ll call me later this week to discuss options.” I said.

“I guess that’s alright.” He finally relaxed. “But I want to talk to him before you two go out, and one of the drivers will chaperone you.” He said.

“Dad, I’m sixteen.” I argued. “You either have a chaperone or you don’t go.” He said.

“Lyric, your father is only trying to protect you.” My mother added. “Fine.” I finally agreed.

After dinner I showed Jonathan the guest bedroom he’d be staying in. “The bathroom is this way. Extra sheets and towels are in the hutch, if you need anything you can call any room in the house…” I said refusing to look at him.

“Including yours?” he interrupted and my heart jumped. “Yes but why would you call mine?” I finally looked at him. He pulled my lips to his. He pushed me against the wall, not breaking our kiss, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip and I invited him in. This was my first French kiss, and it was amazing. There was a knock on the door the made us pull away.

“Sir is there anything I can get you?” a butler entered the room. “No thank you.” Jonathan answered and the butler bowed and exited the room.

“I should go.” I blushed. “I hope to see you soon.” I heard him say as I closed the door and ran back to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz Comment/Subscribe
Thanx to all my readers and subscribers
Special shout out to:
Danger Star
Aly Has An Alibi
EvilMonique
xoxoxoxoxoxo mad love to you all