Status: Toying with the idea. May be on kind-of hiatus for a while after the first chapter or two.

The Dragon Tattoo

If you had told me this morning that in just about eight hours, I’d be a prisoner of a strange boy with the most captivating green eyes that I had ever seen, I probably would have laughed it off as a practical joke. This morning, if you had even told me that in eight hours I would be kidnapped, I would have shrugged and said to you, indifferently, “Whatever.”

At noon, if you had told me that everything I knew would change in about four hours, I would have rolled my eyes at you. I would have marked you off as a mental conspiracy theorist and ignored you if I ever saw you again.

At six in the evening, if you had told me that two hours before, I’d been captured by someone I didn’t know and was only still breathing because of the dragon marking up my side, the origin of which I couldn’t even recall, I would have asked, scathingly, “What was your first clue?”

Let’s start back at the beginning, though. Let’s start with the introductions.

My name is Dawn.

His name…his name comes later.

A/N: images used for my layout are not mine. :)
  1. A Beginning
    In which Dawn is introduced and tackled by a mysterious person.
  2. I Can't Tell You That
    In which Dawn learns why she is still alive...sort of.
  3. Any What Left, Exactly?
    In which Dawn is left alone to her thoughts and later learns his name.
  4. Defiance
    In which Dawn has a confrontation with a few unruly characters.