Sequel: Long Gone & Moved On.

Letters Between The Unknown.

Step Into A New Life... The Beginning.

I was sitting in my car listening to my Ipod in peace. Graduation was in half an hour and I was proud and excited. Mom and dad would be here any minute and I was here being a dumb ass siting in my car. Only me.

I got out of the car and I grabbed my cap and gown, bobbing my head to the beat of song. As I change the song, I look up and I see Hales walking looking as gorgeous as ever in her simple black dress. I fought the urge to go up to her and ask her how she was doing. She looked happier she was going to New York University for Forensic Science last I heard.

As soon as I entered the school I saw Angel and Brendon talking among themselves.

"About fucking time you showed up bro." Brendon said.
"Oh fuck up, If I missed graduation I was going to be hearing a long speech called BULLSHIT!" I said rolling my eyes.
"So have you heard? Your walking with Hales" Angel said wiggling his eyebrows smirking.
"You're fucking lucky!" Brendon said.
"Yeah sure that's wonderful. More like Awkward Central" I said getting in line just as Ms. Anchors was putting everyone in order.

"Mr. Leto your partner is Ms. Levi" She said walking past me.
"Looks like we are partners" Hales said standing next to me.
"Yup. You look nice" I said to her. Way to go Peyt.
"You look handsome" She said smiling at me.
"Thank you" I said smiling.

While waiting to go down the hill, Hales an I made small talk laughing making corny jokes.

"Okay lets get down to business... I'm gonna ask you something personal" I said to her as we are walking down the hill.
"Okay shoot" She said laughing.
"What's your favorite movie? And what's your favorite line?" I asked laughing.
"Are ya serious? Moron. Well I have two favorites. Finding Nemo my favorite line has to be when Dory is "Just keep swimming what do you do you keep on swimming" And ALLLL the Harry Potter movies but one of my favorite lines is when Hagrid tells Harry that he is a wizard and Harry is like Ima what? Like a shocked dumb ass" She said laughing.
"Wow" I said in disbelief.
"Yup... Ready?" She said before we walked into the stadium.
"Been ready since Freshman year" I said laughing.
"I second that" She said smiling.

--------------------------

To say graduation was impeccably boring at this point was a fucking understatement. I mean shit is all this talking necessary? I think not!... I know your wondering how I've been since my last little over the edge episode. Well I've been better since that day, Jayden found me and took me to the hospital. She lied to the doctors and told em' I went to this party and they tweeked my drink to the max. I had alcohol poisoning and really bad, they pumped me out and I got a stern lecture from Jayden

*Flashback*

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Jayden yelled at me.
"That I wanted to die" I said honestly.
"Haven when are you going to learn?" She said frustrated.
"I did already. Can you just stop worrying I'm fine now, and I just need to know that at least someone cares." I said.
"I'll always be there Hales, just.. just don't do that again, you almost gave me heart attack and I'm not even 30 yet" She said laughing.
"I promise."

*End Of Flashback*

So if it wasn't for her I would've been lying dead some where. Finally our line was being called and I was at the end of the line, one by one they called our names and when I got to my name I was expecting to hear cricket cricket but I heard most of the Senior class screaming their little heads off and I saw Jayden and her family yelling for me. I smiled brightly happy that I accomplished something for my life. I looked at the class and saw Peyton's eyes bulging out of his eye sockets. I'm surprised it took him this long.

---------------------------------------

NO IT CAN'T FUCKING BE!???! Hales..Haven...Hales...Haven... The same person?. Nah I'm hearing shit bro! I know Principal Matthews ain't just say Haven Levi and then Hales stands up.

--------

Haha slow ass..

-------------
One second I'm watching her as she looked at me as she went back to her seat next we are throwing our caps in the air. I can officially say that I made it through 12 years of hell. I walked down the stage to be greeted by mom, dad, Shannon, Angel, Brendon, Tomo and Havannah.

"Oh hunny congrats" Mom said giving me a bear hug.
"Mom I need to breathe" I said.
"Oh I remember when you were just a little boy running around naked with Shannon now look at you" She said tearing.
"Mom I'm still your little boy" I said smiling at my lovely mother.
"Yeah Peyt running naked?" Shannon said laughing.
"Reminder Shan, JP and you running naked" Dad said laughing.

Oh yeah never told you guys my name is Jared Peyton Leto. I preferred being called by my middle name.. :D.

"Well guys we are done with this shitty hole?" Angel asked.
"My friends we are officially done" Brendon said.
"Yeah we are" I said looking around. "Uhh I'll be back guys" I said walking off to the other direction.

She was standing there looking at beautiful as ever. The sun was hitting her tanned skin making her shine, I was still shocked she was the troubled girl that made my mind crazy.

"Took you long enough to figure it out Peyton." She said turning around.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.
"Too complicated" She said.
"Nothing is too complicated" I said stepping closer to her.
"My life is" She said breathing out a laugh.
"I wish I would've known earlier" I said
"Sometime in this life you will. Till' then you'll just know me from those letters" She said walking away slowly.
"Will I ever see you again?" I asked.
"Perhaps Peyton." She said walking away.

I'll keep her word on that one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the last chapter and there will be a sequel.

- Jenn.

Thanks to all the subscribers even though there weren't many <3