Status: Active, comments means more updates. Renewing some stuff love all of y'all.

Little Miss Not-So-Perfect

Should I?

Damon's POV(Point Of View)

Abigal was looking right at me her eyebrows stitched together I reconized her look of deep thought. I was just about to ask what she was thinking about when she leaned in...

Abigal's POV

Should i?
I looked at him realizing how much I wanted to kiss him and before I could change my mind I leaned in..

Damon's POV

Our lips touched. I instantly wanted more, I pulled her close wanting to kiss her and never let go. I wanted her, needed her.This was something I'd never felt with anyone, not even Kathrine.

Abigals POV

As soon as our lips touched adrenline rushed through me I dug my hands in his black hair he pulled me closer by my waist his toungue found its way into my mouth. As he pushed me agianst the car I wrapped my legs around his waist, I wanted to be closer to him, id give anything to stay like this forever. For a moment I forgot about everything else, this is magic.

Damons POV
Our tongues dancing with eachother, breathes getting heavier. She wrapped her legs around me, I pulled her closer my hands resting on the back of her thighs propping her up. I could hear her heartbeat get faster, I smiled into the kiss.
This is love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, so short, sorry. BUT the mind of Damon even if just a little. His mind is fun I think Ill do it again sometime I have a new story idea, even though im not done with this story, Dont know if ill actually do it... might put the summary up soon...hmmm