‹ Prequel: Get It Right
Sequel: Go Your Own Way
Status: Finished

Turning Tables

.11

“As much as I love that airheaded boy, why the hell did he ask me that?” I asked while I turned around towards Brian, referring to when I walked into the room and was bombarded with questions from Zacky that enquired if I really had sex last night and how if I was pregnant.

“I told him that we had the best sex we’ve had in years last night and found out Keran didn’t give him any her whole pregnancy with Reed,” Brian answered without an ounce of shame or quilt.

“Stop broadcasting our sex life, Brian!” I groaned, even though I knew he wouldn’t quit doing it. He’d done it since we first started having sex together, he boasted with the rest of the guys.

“Nope,” he grinned and turned on his heels to go sit beside Matt who was trying and failing to hide his smile.

“Quit smiling or I’ll kick your ass,” I threatened Matt menacingly.

“You can’t kick my ass, you’re pregnant,” he countered with a smile.

“I have apparently done more strenuous work that I’m not supposed to do while pregnant so don’t test me,” I pointed at Matt, it was supposed to be a threat but Brian and Matt both, plus Jimmy and Johnny who were across the room, burst out into laughter that had them crying after a few minutes. “Really? Stop laughing, you assholes. I came down here to bring you food but I will leave.”

“No,” both Brian and matt stopped laughing at the same time.

“Thought so,” I muttered and waved Danielle and Jacoby into the studio, they had been outside with Cole, listening to Zacky as he talked on the phone.

“He is a trip,” Cole shook her head as she laughed under her breath; she sat down one of the buckets of KFC and sighed. “Poor Keran is getting an ear full.”

“Poor Keran my ass,” Brian hip checked Cole out of the way to get to the bucket of chicken, she glared at him as he picked up Jacoby and sat him down in his lap. When he sat down, his shirt slid up, I grimaced knowing Cole seen the red marks. It was confirmed when she bent down and pulled his shirt up fully.

“What the fuck mauled you?” Cole asked with a look of horror on her face.

“Your sister,” he looked up at her dully. “Mind putting my shirt down, I’m trying to eat.”

“What the hell?” Cole turned to me and whispered with a growing smile. “Jesus, Bliss. You attacked his ass, didn’t you?”

“Yep,” I answered just as Brian had, dully and bored. I looked up at Cole and raised an eyebrow. “I got carried away and accidently nicked him.”

“Nicked, honey those are large lacerations all over his back,” Cole exaggerated loudly, making herself cackle.

“I am a nurse,” I commented. “I can treat his wounds.”

“I love playing nurse,” Brian winked from across the coffee table; I sneered and stuck my tongue out at him.

“God, I need a sex life,” Cole sat down and put her head in her hands.

“Awkward,” Jimmy whispered in sing song, I laughed under my breath until Cole smacked my knee for it.

“We all need to go swimming,” Johnny picked up a drumstick from the bucket and took a bite out of it.

“I say we go now,” Matt glanced around at everyone; no one disagreed with the idea. “After we get done eating, we’ll go home and get our swim suits and meet at Brian and Bliss’ for a pool party.”

“Why is it always our house?” I asked as soon as Matt said it.

“You always have food,” he shrugged his shoulders. “And you have a better pool that has a slide.”

“For the kids,” I exclaimed dramatically.

“And me!” Matt corrected, I narrowed my eyes at him and pointed my fork in his direction.

“No,” I said slowly.

“Yes,” he mimicked me; unfortunately I knew I’d lose if I kept arguing, so I gave in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Ha! Comment!