‹ Prequel: Get It Right
Sequel: Go Your Own Way
Status: Finished

Turning Tables

.12

~*~*~*~

“Pregnant and still getting more ass than the rest of us,” Cole muttered with a smile. Unintentionally she had walked in on Brian and I getting frisky in the bedroom. We had thought we were alone and would have at least twenty minutes to ourselves to fool around until everyone showed up but Cole had left early with Jimmy and Leana and stumbled in on us.

“Shut up,” I was laid out on a pool chair in my one piece bathing suit that had ruffles, it was cute.

“Just saying,” she mumbled under her breath. “I’m kind of pissed, B.”

“Why?” thankful the topic changed with her moods.

“Val is coming with Matt and Adele,” I watched as she crossed her arms childishly.

“Val is Matt’s wife, it’s not unusual for her to tag along wherever he goes,” I summed it up as nicely as I could.

“Bet you didn’t know Michelle is tagging along with Val,” Cole smirked sarcastically and shrugged. “Is that unusual, Miss Bitch?

“I’ll kick a bitch’s ass,” I sat up, angry all of a sudden. “Brian!”

“Don’t yell at him, he can’t help it he’s so attractive that stupid bitches flock to him like moths to a flame,” Cole touched my arm to stop me; I gave her a look of exhaustion.

“Brian,” I grabbed his waist band of his swimming shorts and jerked him forward, into my chair. “Val is bringing Michelle over-“

“Son of a bitch,” he groaned and closed his eyes; he bent forward and laid his forehead against mine. “I’ll go put my shirt on.”

“Just stay beside me at all times,” I instructed him, he nodded and quickly walked off towards the house to get a shirt on before they got there.

“Is he terrified of Michelle?” Cole asked, wide eyed.

“Remember in high school how after Prom, Trish kept stalking Brian, started rumors that she was pregnant with his kid and kept offering him sex at parties?” I asked dully, she nodded her head and I mimicked. “Michelle is Trish’s evil twin, just trashier.”

“This should be interesting,” Cole leaned back and reached for her margarita she had fixed herself. “And somewhat disturbing.”

“We live very dramatic lives,” I commented after a few silent seconds, Cole laughed heartily and I smiled, knowing she agreed with me on that.

“Ding dong the witch is at the front door,” Jimmy ran by me at full speed and cannon balled into the shallow end of the pool, I jumped up and walked to the edge of the pool and breathed a sigh of relief when he surfaced laughing.

“Cinderella, go check the door for the evil step sisters,” I winked at Cole, who grinned at the opportunity to be ridiculously mean.

“Mom,” Jacoby walked up to me, he looked like a little lost puppy staring up at me. “I can’t find my floaties.”

“I’ll go get them, baby. Come with me,” I held my hand out and let him lead me inside; I took him through the kitchen to the living room. I ignored Val and Michelle, who were standing by the door with Cole and Matt. I even ignored them when Michelle commented on me getting a little fat over the past tour, in which Cole slapped She’s pregnant with the man of your dreams' kid, you know, her husband at her, which shut her up real quick.

“Right here?” Jacoby mumbled as I dug through the coat closet.

“I put a bag of pool stuff in here the other day,” I groaned as I nearly fell inside the closet, luckily someone caught my hips and kept me from tumbling forward.

“In the back right corner, Bliss,” Brian spoke softly as he kneeled down behind me and rubbed circles with his thumbs into my hips.

“Found them,” I smiled proudly as I brought the packet of arm floats out of a plastic bag. “Go ask Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Johnny to blow these up for you.”

“Thanks mommy,” Jacoby jumped up on Brian’s thigh to reach my face, he kissed my cheek and ran off for the pool to find his uncles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Comment