‹ Prequel: Get It Right
Sequel: Go Your Own Way
Status: Finished

Turning Tables

.13

“He’s going to break my leg one day,” Brian groaned and stood up, he brought me with him. “What’s wrong babe.”

“Michelle’s done starting her shit,” I looked up into his dark eyes and frowned.

“Then she can fucking leave, take Val with her,” he said sternly.

“I don’t want Matt put in the middle, just don’t leave me alone around her or I might start something.”

“I wish you would,” Brian muttered under his breath. “Come on baby, let’s go swimming.”

“Bring out the liquor, the party has arrived,” I smiled at Brian when I heard more people arrive.

“Your brother is here,” Brian smiled as he weakly stated the obvious.

“Dodge!” I yelled walking out back; he had walked around the house apparently with Paige and their mini-mes, Aaron and Katy, the twins.

“Bliss!” Dodge had slimmed out over the years and covered his arms in sleeves of tattoos; he looked unrecognizable but still delicious. I held my hands out to hug him since I hadn’t seen him in months, he decided I needed to be picked up and twirled.

“I’m pregnant and going through morning sickness, stop please,” I laughed nervously and happily kissed his cheek.

“Of course,” he sat me down and smiled cheekily. “I’m excited for another little one.”

“Me too,” I laughed and waved him towards the pool. “Go swim, have fun before it gets dark.”

~*~*~*~

“I’m so sorry,” Brian whispered apologetically, he looked downright pathetic as he looked at me with his wide brown eyes. “I thought it was sunscreen.”

“Holy shit,” Cole walked into the kitchen as Keran continued to search the cabinets for aloe to lather all over my back, shoulders and top of my chest. “What the hell happened? I
thought Brian smothered you in sunblock?” Cole stared at my tomato red appearance with wide eyes.

“It wasn’t sunblock,” I answered calmly, even though I was burning all over. “My sweet but delusional husband mistook lotion for sunblock, though my skin is very moist now, it’s very burnt.”

“I am so sorry,” Brian kept repeating the same phrase; I gave him a quick glance that shut him up.

“You poor thing,” Cole eyed my whole red upper body. “You look like Mr. Krabs.”

“You don’t think I can’t feel this? I know I’m red, I’m burning like hell and I know I’m bright, it’s because I’m sunburnt, which we already established!” I couldn’t help it; I snapped and threw a tantrum.

“Okay,” Cole walked back out of the room; I stared at the doorway as Keran walked up and held out a bottle of Aloe Vera.

“Thanks Ker,” I said softly, grabbing it slowly from her hand.

“Well shit, Cole was right, you’re literally raw,” Dodge filled the doorway as a laughing giant.

“I hate you guys,” I dug my face into Brian’s shoulder, as soon as my skin made contact with the fabric of his shirt; I started whining and pulled back. “Oww.”

“Oh baby,” Brian kissed my forehead and I kept whining because my forehead was burnt too. “Keran help me put this stuff on her.”

“You can,” Keran walked to the door and shook her head. “You did it.”

“No, I need help.”

“Nope.”

“Fuck you guys,” I grabbed the bottle from Brian and tried to hurry out of the room, I walked up to Matt and shoved the bottle at him. “Please put this on my back and shoulders, Brian and Keran won’t.”

“How did you get so burnt, you’re not that fair skinned,” he muttered as he took the bottle and turned me around, at least he didn’t say how red I was.

“I don’t know but it hurts,” I almost moaned when he rubbed the aloe on my back, it was so cool against my heated skin that it felt amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

I'm so sorry its been so long since I've updated but I have been super busy with work. I'd appreciate comments.