‹ Prequel: Get It Right
Sequel: Go Your Own Way
Status: Finished

Turning Tables

.16

“And this is my sister Bliss and cousin Keran,” Cole was past drunk when she ran up to us with four guys following her, one was holding her hand. “This is Frankie, Ricco, Kalvin and Kyle, aren’t they cute?”

“Yeah,” Keran and I mimicked each other, staring at Cole like she was insane. I glanced up at the guys around her and noticed the black guy in the group was staring at me.

“You girls want a drink?” he was the one that Cole gestured to as Kalvin.

“Sure,” I smiled, free drinks was always a plus.

“Wanna dance?” Kalvin leaned forward and whispered into my ear. I was prepared to turn him down but Cole had other plans, she gripped my hips and pushed me at Kalvin.

“She’d love too!” Cole cackled. “Ricco can bring you your drinks, is that alright Ricco?”

“Yeah,” the Mexican man with the words ‘Mexico’ tattooed on his chest for the whole world to see laughed loudly as Kalvin dragged me away towards the dance floor.

“You gotta boyfriend?” Kalvin and I were dancing and I will admit that I have some awesome dancing skills and was completely grinding up on him for half the night, we only talked when the music was low enough to talk. Everything started getting a little blurry around my third drink that Ricco brought me and I was feeling free as a bird.

“I have a husband but he’s away on business right now,” I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder. “You have the prettiest skin.”

“Thanks,” he laughed and threw his head back when I reach out and touched it.

“It’s smooth too,” I sounded amazed, even to myself. “What kind of lotion do you use?”

“I don’t know,” he shook his head and grabbed another glass from Ricco when he walked up. “Here, drink up.”

“Thanks for all the drinks, I’m not supposed to be drinking so much but whatever,” I shrugged dramatically and sipped away at my margarita like it’d disappear if I didn’t.

“You’re welcome baby, you can thank me for it later,” he smiled and bent down, my reflexes were to slow to realize he was leaning in for a kiss and he caught me off guard when his plump lips covered mine in a sensual kiss.

~*~*~*~*~

“Oh God damn it,” I woke up with a pounding headache and my yelling made it hurt ten times worse than it already was. I covered my head with the pillow and prayed for the throbbing to stop. I could hear every movement in the house. The leaky faucet in the kitchen that Brian refuses to have fixed because he thinks he can do it, the TV in the living room, the heavy breathing beside me in bed, the coffee pot going.

Wait, what? The heavy breathing beside me in bed? I leaned up slightly from under my pillow and screamed at the top of my lungs. “Whoa, stop screaming girl,” Kalvin covered his ears and squeezed his eyes shut. “I have one hell of a hangover.”

“Why are you in bed with me?” I asked, my voice shaking as I looked around the room. I was in my house alright but why was he in my bed.

“Whatchu think?” he opened up his eyes a little and squinted. “We fucked.”

“What?” I looked down and seen his naked body half covered, I dared it and glanced down at me. I started shaking, panic and guilt flooding my body. “Get out.”

“What?” he asked, not funny comprehending what I was saying.

“Get the fuck out of my house, now,” I glared at him and sat up, covering myself. “Get out!”

“Why the hell are you yelling at me? You’re the one that spread your legs,” he grunted as he leaned over the bed and grabbed his boxers.

“Go!” I started sobbing, I couldn’t help myself.

“I think it’d be best if you left, she’s about to get so pissed off she’ll start throwing things and that never ends well,” I gasped when I heard his voice. I loved it but at that moment, I wished I’d never hear it again. I glanced up and the breath was knocked out of me. Brian stood in the doorway with a cup of coffee in his hand and he looked like nothing was wrong to anyone who didn’t know him but I seen the signs that he shows when he’s been crying. He’d been bawling.

“Who the hell are you?” Kalvin asked pulling his pants on.

“Her husband,” Brian smiled and gave a short wave. “Brian, what’s up man? Besides you fucking my wife?”

“Ah fuck,” Kalvin groaned and hurried to get dressed. “Sorry man.”

“Nah it’s okay, I don’t mind,” Brian smiled brightly and then casually sat his coffee down. “You have five fucking seconds to get out of my goddamn house before I cave your skull in, do you understand me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Kalvin {left} Kyle {right}

I expect comments, lots and lots of comments.