Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Death

Open At The Close

Hermione tied a scarf around a tree as I stood with Harry holding hands. Hermione walked over to us, Harry taken her hand as we all Disapparated to another place. Harry walked off to cast the charms as I sat with Hermione, trying to cheer her up.

I sat with Hermione in the tent that night as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, Harry walked in moments later as I smiled at him. He sat down and looked at me, I looked at Harry then nodded towards Hermione, signaling she needed cheering up.

I had already made her smile once or twice, Harry nodded as he walked over to us. I walked outside the tent as I saw Hermione take Harry’s hand, they started dancing and laughing together. I sat outside hearing them laugh, I smiled and peaked in to see them dancing and spinning each other happily.

Even though Ron warned me about them, I knew that they were friends and friends only. They stopped moment later and Hermione went back to sit down, Harry saw me at the front and walked out to me. He sat down and put his arm around me,
“That is what you were suggesting right?” Harry asked,
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I smirked as Harry smiled, he kissed my cheek as I hugged my knees with a sigh, “Do you think he’ll come back… after he’s calmed down I mean?” I asked,
“Can’t say…” Harry replied as he looked down, I bit my bottom lip then kissed Harry’s cheek,
“Go get some sleep. I’m alright here.” I spoke, Harry looked at me,
“You sure?” he asked, I nodded Harry kissed me quickly then walked back inside.

I picked up the Horcrux as I walked back in,
“I don’t think you should wear that.” Hermione spoke,
“All you guys have been putting up with it though. It’s my turn, plus, if you’ve forgotten I’m not like you guys… so it might effect me in a completely different way.” I spoke and put it on.

I sensed something different, but that different didn’t feel bad.

“Night guys.” I smiled and walked out.

* * *


Harry was laying on his bed thinking as Hermione was outside, I waltzed in the tent and smiled at Harry.

“How are you?” I sat on his bed, Harry smiled,
“Ok.” Harry replied, “Are you still wearing the Horcrux?” Harry asked, I nodded, Harry sat up, kissed me and then taken it off slowly without me realizing.

I smiled as he put it around his neck,
“You smooth, smooth man.” I joked, Harry laughed and kissed me again as I stood up, “I’m going to see how Hermione is. Ok?” I spoke Harry nodded as he pulled out his snitch. I quickly kissed Harry’s forehead and then skipped out.

Tell you the truth the Horcrux put me in a good mood, a very strange good mood.

I sat with Hermione as she read her book,
“Is it good?” I asked,
“It’s all right.” Hermione spoke, Hermione then shown me something that she found in the book, it looked familiar to me, I was about to say something when Harry made his way over.

“Hermione? You were right. Snitches have flesh memories but I didn’t catch the first Snitch with my hand, I almost swallowed it.” Harry called as we both looked back, he shown Hermione and me the Snitch.

I open at the close.” Hermione spoke reading it,
“What do you think that means?” Harry asked,
“I don’t know. I found something as well. I just shown it to Mei.” Hermione spoke and pulled the book out to Harry,
“I’m gonna make some food for you guys.” I spoke and walked away as they talked about the weird shape drew into Hermione’s book.

Walking in they told me where our next place was to visit.

“You are kidding, right?” I looked at them both, both of their faces were serious as I bit my lip,
“There’s a chance the sword might be there. Or there might be another Horcrux.” Harry spoke; I scratched my head thinking for a moment,
“Fine. But I don’t think we should stay there for long.” I spoke, Harry and Hermione nodded.