Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Death

Lust For Order

“Let’s head back to the castle… we need to see how everyone else is doing… the hour is going by too quickly.” I spoke, my voice slightly shaking. I was scared; scared of the vision I saw when I was with my dad, scared that some of our closest friends had been hurt.

I was scared that most of my family had been killed.

Harry nodded and we all headed back as fast as we could. Running down the corridor I ran ahead to the Great Hall, though stopping I withered on the stop, seeing all the dead that lay across the hall. Though one thing hit me quickly, that Ron was going to hate.

Ron’s family was crowded around one of their own, Fred Weasley. Ron went straight over to them as I stood at the hall looking at the survivors, I looked to my family, none of them had any marks at all, though their numbers definitely dwindled as I walked over to them all.

My father looked at me and suddenly brought me into a hug. His sisters, his brothers, they were all dead. I just held onto my father securely as I saw other familiar faces.

Remus and Tonks, had also fallen. Tears fell from my eyes as I looked at two people who believe in my family and me. Remus definitely believed in me, we had treated each other with such respect during the holidays after the year of him teaching me. I guess I could say Remus was like an uncle to me.

I saw Ron was sitting down with his family as I walked over to them; I hugged Molly strongly as she held me.

“I’m going to help the others get the wounded inside.” I spoke; Molly nodded as I left the Great Hall.

As I walked around the place felt empty, deserted. I saw Lucy leaning against the wall she was badly injured,
“Lucy!” I cried and fell by her side as she looked up at me with a smile,
“Hey baby girl.” Lucy wheezed taking my hand as I gripped it with tears in my eyes,
“Come on we’ve got to get you back to the-” I stopped sensing someone was near, I looked up tears we’re in my eyes. Looking around I couldn’t sense where the person was, but it felt like Harry.

“Mei…” Lucy coughed; I looked back at her,
“What is it? I can carry you if you want?” I asked, Lucy nodded as I wrapped my arm around her though Lucy cried out in pain, “It’s going to be fine girl.” I spoke, “No more fighting for you, I’ll protect you and everyone else in the Great Hall.” I tried to courage Lucy as I helped her along.

Though as we reached the Great Hall I got Lucy help straight away as I sat by her side, Lucy was holding my hand as Hermione had hugged me. Lucy had become a bit part of my life from last year. Lucy was like a real big sister to me, she had helped me whenever I called for her.

“You’ll be fine Lucy.” I spoke as she smiled at me, letting go of her hand she pulled off her charm bracelet and put it in mine as I could feel her body getting weaker dramatically,
“This is for you.” Lucy smiled,
“No… you’re going to be fine and you can keep this. Lucy, stay with me. Please.” I begged her, but her last words were muffled to everyone but me.

Take care… baby girl.”

Lucy’s grip loosened as her eyes closed, her pulse had stopped,
“No…” I whispered, “Lucy… wake up.” I held her shoulder as tears started to fall.

“No!” I cried and held Lucy as Hermione rubbed my back; today I had lost one of my greatest friends in this war. I looked at the marks on Lucy’s body.

“A vampire did this.” I snarled, one of my family member’s nodded,
“I saw a boy about your age attack her.” My cousin spoke,
“Blonde hair? Red eyes? A scar on his lip?” I asked, my cousin looked shocked as he looked to my other family members, “Well!” I yelled angrily.
“Yes…” he replied, I looked down at Lucy,
“That’s why I had the vision…” I muttered, “I am meant to fight them.” I held my chin lightly.

Though after a while, we all heard something, which shocked us all. It also tore my heart apart.