Rudy Can't Fail

Hey Ho...Let's Go

Yoshie has put me on the ground and I give him a kiss on his chubby face. Then I hear a familiar beat and I look up to Vince Noir, in the DJ booth and give him the thumbs up- he’s playing my song to say thanks for the show. Little does he know I’m about to start another one on my own.

I had noticed Tre when I was dancing on the stage with Max- the fucker was the reason why I missed the steps. He looked so good, I couldn’t concentrate. I knew he would show, he seemed to be enjoying our little games as much as me.

”…You let me violate you…You let me desecrate you…”

I’m watching Tre from below my lashes, as I sway back and forth. There are people milling around us, but I know he can see me.

”…You let me penetrate you… You let me complicate you…”

I’m moving faster to keep up with the beat, rolling my hips side to side. I look up at him and flick my fringe out of my eyes.

”…Help me! The only thing that works for me…Help me get away from myself…”

The twat’s just stood there with his mouth open. I’m telling you to fucking do something, Tre! Think!!!

“…I wanna fuck you like an animal…”

The chorus drops as I run my hands up and down my body. Some guy comes and starts dancing behind me, so I let him. Never breaking eye contact with Mr Cool, I grind my ass into this guy. His hands are gripping my waist and as I look up, Tre is stood infront of me with this hungry look in his eye.

I move into him and away from the guy behind me. Placing one leg between his, we grind slowly into each other- our foreheads touching and eyes locked together. It’s fucking hot. His grip on my hips tightens a bit and he dips me, bringing me up again slowly.

He’s a bloody good dancer.

I turn around so my back is pressed against his chest and we carry on melting into one another. Moving my arms up to rest around his neck, we’re just completely lost in this trance. It’s amazing. I feel him stiffening against me and I turn back to face him.

“Let’s go.” I whisper into his ear seductively.

***

Nat takes me by the hand and leads me out of the Bar. I pull her closer to me as the blood as isnt exactly flowing to the brain right now. It was so tense back there- us dancing like that. All I was thinking was how long till we leave. When she whispered ‘let’s go‘, I thanked God and in no way am I religious, but that could change.

We're finally outside and both gasping for air, she pushes me up against the shutters and kisses me hard. Her tongue runs over my lips and I slowly open them, allowing her to get in. The kiss is frantic; it gets deeper cos we’re both hornier then fuck.

Breaking away, she leads me to the alley behind the club and its my turn to take control. Grabbing her face with both hands, I push her into the wall and kiss her again. Her hands are weaving through my hair. I drag my hands down the length of her till I cup her ass and gently lift her off the floor. She wraps her legs round my waist instinctively and moans into my mouth as she feels my hardness between her legs. Moving her hand down to un-zip my pants, I stop her.

There’s only so much I can do to control myself before I pull back and say “Let’s go back to your place.” I’m all breathless and shit, beads of sweat form down my back and I’m so hard, you could balance a plate on me. She nods and walks backwards out of the alley to flag us a cab, licking those fucking lips as she goes.

***

[ Song: ‘Closer’ By Nine Inch Nails]