Never Let You Go

018.

James, Logan, and I hung around my parents place till about 1pm. We decided to leave a bit earlier in the day, because we knew there was going to be a lot of traffic due to the fact that it is a holiday.

But we got back to town a little after 4pm. Traffic was definitely horrible, but we made it safely.

James dropped me off first, and said he would be over later. And as soon as I got home, I sent Danielle a text, to let her know we were back.
Would you and James want to go to the beach tonight with Kendall and I for fireworks? - Danni.
Well I do, but I'll talk to James when he gets here. But I think he'll be all right with going. :)
All right, let me know! :) -Danni.

I had turned on my stereo as soon as I walked into my room, and blasted Selena Gomez & The Scene's new album, When The Sun Goes Down, while I unpacked.

It didn't take me long, so as soon as I was done, I turned on my straightener, and began to straighten my hair, since I didn't feel like having it up anymore.

Every now and then I would check my phone, since I knew I was not going to be able to hear it go off over the music. But when I checked it this time around, I had a new message.
Hey, I'm on my way over now. -James.
All right, you can just come in when you're here. :)
See you soon. :)

'My Dilemma' was now playing, when I heard a light knock on the door. I turned to see James. I quickly turned down the music, as he walked into the room.
"Sorry, hey." I said.
"Well hello my love." He said walking over to me, kissing the top of my head, and sitting at the foot of my bed. All I could do was smile.
"So I talked to Danielle, and she wants us to go to the beach tonight with her and Kendall for fireworks, would you want to go?"
"Absolutely." I smiled again.

I quickly finished my hair, turned off my straightener, and sat down next to James.
"So how about tomorrow night, we go out?" James said.
"I have work till 5:30pm, so it sounds great."

Just then, James' phone goes off. He looked at the screen, I guess ignored it, and put his phone back in his pocket.

I looked at him confused.
"It's no one important." He said.
"You sure? I don't mind if you need to answer it."
"It's okay, don't worry about it." He gave me a reassuring smile. "So what time are we suppose to meet up with them tonight?"
"Not sure, we didn't get that far yet. But I'll give her a quick call." I said as I reached for my phone, but James stopped me and pulled me close to him, and kissed me passionately.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's around 8:30pm, Danielle, Kendall, Carlos, Logan, James, and I are all on the beach. Carlos and Logan tagged along, because neither had a thing to do tonight.

The fireworks were scheduled to start around 9pm, so we were all sitting on a blanket in the middle of the beach while we waited.

I was talking to Danielle about a concert we were going to in a little over a month, when James leaned over and whispered into my ear.
"Want to go for a walk?" He said

I looked over to him and nodded. James stood and put a hand out to me, and helped me up.
"We'll be right back." James said. Everyone made noises like we were going to go do something. I just shook my head.

James and I started down the beach, walking right along the water. We walked hand-in-hand, silently.

After a few minutes, I heard James sigh.
"Something wrong?" I had to ask.
"No, not at all. I'm just thinking."
"Care to share?" I playfully nudged him.

James stopped walking and faced me. In the moonlight, I could see a bit of nervousness on his face, and I looked at him with a confused expression. He took a deep breath.
"Bobbie," He paused. "I love you." I was silent for a moment. "It's okay if you don't love me back, I just want you to know, and-"
"James!" I stopped him.
"Yeah?"
"I love you too." I could see a smile appear on his face.

He kissed me on the lips, and picked me up and spun me around.

When he put me down, I took his face in my hands, and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around my waist, without breaking the kiss.

He pulled back for a second, and put his forehead against mine, and said, "I will never let you go."

the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all liked it. ;) And enjoyed the whole story! :D This ended exactly how I wanted to it, but I had an idea that I wanted to use, but with how it all worked out, it didn't fit. So I added part of that idea in this Chapter, so that whole idea will be in the, wait for it...........SEQUEL! ;D Yes, I am writing a sequel. I have actually already written a bit of the first Chapter. :) I won't be posting it for a while, I want to write one or two one-shots before I do, and possibly start a new story. :) But check back for updates, or comment my page or message me, &I'll let you know what's going on &when I plan on posting the sequel. ;) But again, I really hoped you all enjoyed this! :D

But I wrote a new one-shot called She's So Gone! It features Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush, so if you like him, check it out! ;) --New one-shot soon! ;)

ps. Comments are greatly appreciated........Just sayin'.