What If I Can't Forget You?

I was saving myself for you.

The next morning Mike woke me up, because I had to finish packing. I didn't want to wake up, since I had been asleep only for a few hours. Mike wouldn't let me go to sleep earlier. He told me we weren't going to have sex often on tour, since the bunks were so small and you really couldn't do it. So we had to have sex now while we still could.
”Soph, get the fuck up,” Mike told me as he opened the curtains after I had refused to leave the bed. I opened my eyes, only to see his face in front of my face.
”Jesus,” I muttered and rolled over onto my stomach. I could feel Mike's hand on my ass as he squeezed it roughly.
”Ow,” I mumbled and sighed. I turned around and pulled his face closer to mine.
”Let me sleep,” I said quietly. A grin appeared on his face as he leaned down and pulled my lower lip with his teeth.
”Let's go to the shower,” Mike mumbled against my mouth before he kissed me.
”No! I want to sleep,” I muttered and closed my eyes. I felt him grab my hands and soon I was out of the bed. He was holding me against his body.
”Come on, kid,” He said and walked me into the bathroom. He took off my panties and the t-shirt I'd been wearing and pushed me into the shower, turning it on. Soon he joined me in the shower.

After we'd showered I wasn't tired anymore. I was excited and happy as I thought that I wouldn't have to be away from Mike. We could be together.
”Mikey?” I asked as I had finished packing. ”Could you help me carry the suitaces downstairs?”
”Why? Aren't you strong enough?” He asked as he laughed and walked to me.
”Pssh, I'm stronger than you.” I said and smacked his arm gently. He laughed even more.
”Last night you weren't. I could've kept going on and on, but you told me you didn't have the strenght,” He said and winked at me before squeezing my ass.
”Aw come on, that was one time. And you wanted to do it in the strangest positions!” I whined, remembering last night and how Mike wanted to experience something new. Not that our sex life had ever been boring, but still I had to admit it was nice to try something new.
”You know you loved to scream my name with your back against the wall,” He murmured into my ear before kissing my cheek. I rolled my eyes. I wasn't going to admit it to him. Ever.
”Now, these suitcases...” I pointed at them and Mike picked them up with a laugh.
When everyone had finished packing, we sat down in the kitchen. We had a few hours left until the bus would arrive.
”Have you ever been in a tour bus?” Vic asked me. I shook my head.
”Nope. I've lived a very normal life, unlike you guys,” I said.
”You're one of us now,” Mike told me. We chatted for a little while until Vic decided that we should watch a movie. So we went into the livingroom, and sat down. Tony came too after a while. The movie wasn't my type, since it was scary as shit. I had always hated scary movies, maybe because they used to give me nightmares and I was afraid to be alone. And even though it was the middle of a day, sun was shining outside and the room wasn't dark at all, I was still scared. I didn't quite understand why anyone wanted to see how crazy people killed each other in the most weirdest, terrifying ways.
”Sophie looks like she's about to shit her pants,” Tony said and the guys turned to look at me before laughing. I covered my face as I felt my cheeks heat up. Mike pulled me closer to his side, kissing my forehead.
”You look adorable,” He murmured into my ear. I couldn't help but smile as I looked up at him. I reached up to kiss him quickly, but he deepened the kiss by holding the back of my head still. We kept kissing until we heard Tony going awww.
”That's cute, but please, not in front of me. Makes me miss my own babe,” Tony said.
”Oh please, that's not even bad. You should hear them at night,” Vic muttered. I blushed once again and hid my face in Mike's neck. His hand kept rubbing my back.
”Shut up, brother. You're just jealous,” Mike said.
”Because your woman likes to scream and mine doesn't?” Vic asked and turned to look at us with a grin on his face.
”Oh my god, guys, I'm right here!” I cut in. They all laughed.