What If I Can't Forget You?

Give me your heart and your hand and we can run.

It had been a great day. Mike and Vic decided to throw a party and I was excited to meet all their friends. I got a little drunk, which I hadn't done in a long time. I wasn't one to drink often, and when I did I was very responsible... Well not always. Like that day. Maybe I drank too much, but Mike took care of me. I met new people, for example many bands that Pierce The Veil had toured with. I met the guys from A Day To Remember and they were all very nice to me. And I guess I was extremely nice too, since I was drunk. I met the dudes from Bring Me The Horizon too, which was amazing. I had been a fan of the band, and it was cool to meet them finally.
”Soph, you've been shaking his hand for about five minutes,” Mike whispered into my ear as I was shaking Jona's, the guitarist of BMTH, hand. I looked down at our hands and then up at Jona's face. He was laughing at me.
”Oh, I'm sorry,” I said and giggled as I let go.
”Me too,” Mike said to him as he pulled me away from the crowd of people. He moved his hands up my to my cheeks as he pushed me gently against the wall.
”Maybe you should stop drinking for a while,” He mumbled as he brushed his lips against mine. I giggled against his mouth as he pulled my lower lip with his teeth.
”But babe, it was Jona Weinhofen,” I murmured as he kissed my neck.
”Aww don't say that you have thing for him?”
”I'm happy with a drummer, it's not like I need a guitarist,” I said with a grin as he pulled away to look at me.
”Why'd you stop?” I asked as he didn't continue kissing me.
”I don't know, maybe because I wanted to tell you I love you,” He said with a smirk.
”Aww, but baby,” I kissed him quickly, ”I love you too!”

A few hours later I was sitting in Mike's backyard with Vic, Oliver from Bring Me The Horizon and his girlfriend Amanda, Tony and his girlfriend and Jaime.
”Sophie? Where's Mike?” Tony asked as I took a sip of my beer. At that moment I could honestly say that I wasn't far from passing out. I had had way too much to drink, and I definitely wasn't being responsible.
”I, er, I don't know. Ask him,” I mumbled and leaned my head against Vic's shoulder. Someone laughed at me, but I was too tired to even think about it.
”Ask Mike? How do I do that, when he isn't even here?” Tony asked. Smartass.
”Tony.” Tony's girlfriend nudged him. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in.
”You're not gonna throw up on me, are you?” Vic asked quietly.
”Nope.”
”Good.” After some time I could feel someone's arms wrap around my waist and I was being pulled up to my feet. I leaned my back against their chest and sighed.
”Sophie?” I could hear Mike's quiet voice.
”Hmm?”
”Can you walk?” He asked. I leaned away from his body and he let go. I took a step and almost immediately tripped over my own feet. Mike caught me with a laugh and began to walk me inside with Vic's help. The brothers managed to get me into Mike's bedroom and I collapsed on to the bed.
”I'll come back later,” Mike said as he kissed my cheek and then he was gone. And then I fell asleep.

The next morning Mike woke me up. I didn't really have a hangover or anything, but I didn't feel too good either. As I laid in the bed and stared at the ceiling, I could feel the urge to throw up. I got up and ran to the bathroom, where Mike was in the shower. I leaned over the toilet seat and threw up. After that I leaned my back against the cold wall and closed my eyes.
”You okay?” I heard Mike's voice after the shower had been turned off.
”Mmh, yeah...” I muttered. I felt his arms wrap around my torso and he pulled me up to my feet.
”Go back to sleep,” He said to me. I did as told, and the next time when I woke up was when I felt Mike's lips on my cheek. I opened my eyes just to see his face in front of mine.
”Oh god,” I mumbled before running to the bathroom to throw up once again. After that I brushed my teeth and took a long shower. I was feeling a lot better. When I went downstairs, I saw the mess. There were empty bottles and clothes everywhere. You could barely even see the floor. I walked into the kitchen, where Vic and Mike were.
”Morning Sophie,” Mike said and smiled at me.
”The house is a mess,” I said as I took a bottle of water from the table.
”So were you last night,” Vic said and winked at me. Oh god...
”Don't remind me.”
”The only thing I remember is that you passed out on me,” Vic said.
”And then, you wouldn't stop hugging Oliver,” Mike added.
”Well he's in Bring Me The Horizon!” I exclaimed.
”Oh, we know,” Mike said and pulled me down by the waist to sit on his lap.
”We should propably go clean up,” Vic said and stood up.
”So, umm.... Are you going to see the guys from BMTH again?” I asked.
”Why? Does our little Sophie have a crush on someone else?” Vic teased and ruffled my hair.
”No, Jesus! They just happen to be my favourite band,” I said.
”Aww but I thought we were your favourite band?” Mike mumbled into my ear as he kissed my neck while burying his head in my hair.
”Nope,” I said with a grin as I turned my head so that I could kiss him.