What If I Can't Forget You?

I guess I never should have loved you but I do forever 'cause you loved me.

For the rest of the day we cleaned up the house, which was a lot more work than I had thought. Then, when it got late and we were finally finished, I was really tired. But Mike wasn't. Instead he was full of energy and he kept babbling while we were in bed and I was trying to sleep. He just wouldn't shut his mouth.
”And then Tony ran out of the bus without his jeans...”
”Mike!” I hissed and turned around. ”It's three in the fucking morning.”
”Yeah? I'm not tired at all, baby,” He said and looked into my eyes.
”Well I am!” I exclaimed and sat up.
”Then sleep.”
”How am I going to do that, when you just keep talking?” I asked and rolled my eyes.
”Don't know,” He stated and shrugged. ”Wanna have sex?”
”Uh, no? I want to sleep, you idiot,” I muttered and laid back down.
”Aww but you can't say no to me,” He said with a smirk as he leaned down to kiss me. He kissed me even though I tried to push him away so that I could sleep. He pinned my hands down to my sides and got on top of me. His tongue massaged mine as he somehow managed to remove my panties.

After we had finished, and we both were laying on the bed naked, I was even more tired.
”Wow,” Mike mumbled.
”Oh my god, that's the stupidest thing to say after you've just had sex,” I said with a laugh.
”No it isn't.”
”It really is! I mean, come on, who even says that?” I asked and looked at him.
”Well I do,” He said with a shrug.
”Don't ever say that again.”
”Wow, wow, wow, whoaah, whoa!”
”Stop it!” I exclaimed and laughed as I turned around and faced him.
”Wow, babe, the sex was just amazing, like wow!” He kept saying as he laughed and pinched my cheek.
”Jerk,” I muttered and shook my head before leaning my head against the pillow.
”But you love me.”
”Unfortunately...”
”Aww come on. Say that you love me or I'll keep saying how wow the sex was,” He said.
”You will not say that, ever again,” I said and looked at him. He had a smirk on his face. ”And if you do say so, then that will be our last time to have sex, ever.”
”Wow, baby. Just wow,” He said and wiggled his eyebrows. I groaned and buried my head in the pillow. I heard his laugh and felt his hand ruffle my hair.
”You're stupid,” I muttered against the pillow.
”I love you.” I lifted my head up and looked into his eyes. He was grinning.
”Mike?”
”Yes, Sophie?”
”I love you too,” I said and reached up to kiss him. When I pulled away, I leaned my head against his chest and closed my eyes.
”Wow.”

The next morning as I woke up, Mike wasn't sleeping next to me. I went to take a shower and after that I got dressed and went downstairs to find somebody. But after I'd walked around the whole house and looked into every room, I realized that there wasn't anybody there. I found it weird, since there was always someone. Was it either Mike or Vic, or someone their friend like Tony or Jaime, there was always somebody. I grabbed my phone and called Mike, but he didn't answer. Then I called Vic.
”Hey Sophie,” He answered.
”Hi Vic, where are you two?” I asked.
”Oh, I'm at Tony's. Mike is out with his friend,” He said.
”Oh... Who?”
”Olivia.” He's out with a girl?
”Oh, okay then. I guess I'll... See you later?” I mumbled.
”Yeah, bye.” I put the phone away and sat down. I knew I shouldn't be worried or frightened when he's out with someone who happens to be a female. But I couldn't help it, I got a little worried. I didn't know who this Olivia was, and actually I didn't even want to know. But why hadn't Mike told me he was going to go out with her? I was a little bit of jealous and a bit of selfish at that moment, which I hadn't been in a long time. I had no reason to be jealous, because I didn't even know who she was. I didn't know how long they had been friends or whatever. But what if they had been dating? What if there was something more between them than just a friendship?