What If I Can't Forget You?

You're my favorite explosion.

The next morning as I was leaning over the toilet seat and throwing up, I didn't feel glorious. But I wasn't going to complain, because it was exactly what I wanted. Well, not the whole morning sickness, but being pregnant. I wanted to be a mommy so I would do anything to get what I wanted.
”Babe? Could you close the door? That sounds pretty fucking gross,” Mike shouted from the bedroom. I crawled to the door and closed it. Then I forced myself up on my feet and brushed my teeth.

After I'd finished I crawled back into the bedroom and laid down on the bed and fell asleep. I'd been feeling very tired recently, but I guess it was normal. Hopefully.

I woke up a few hours later and felt a bit better. And I wasn't tired anymore which was a plus. I forced myself out of the bed and dressed up before walking downstairs.

As I walked past the livingroom, I could hear Vic's voice. And then Tony's.
”That guy looked pretty bad... You didn't have to kick him in the stomach, he was laying on the fucking floor for half an hour,” Tony said. I stopped walking and listened to their conversation for a while.
”What did you expect? He was throwing shit at my face, he laid a hand on Sophie!” Mike said loudly.
”But he didn't hurt her,” Vic said.
”I don't care. He touched her. That's enough,” Mike muttered.
”Mike, you'll get in trouble if you keep doing stuff like that...”
”She's my girlfriend, she's carrying my child, what the fuck am I supposed to do?” Mike was getting frustrated, I could tell. I decided to leave them alone so I walked into our kitchen and ate some breakfast.

A few moments later the three boys walked into the room. They obviously didn't expect to see me there and they all looked super awkward as they all froze in the doorway.
”So, Sophie! How are you?” Vic finally relaxed and sat down in front of me.
”I'm alright,” I said and cocked a brow as Mike stood still in the doorway. Maybe they'd been talking about something super secret and they didn't want me to know about it. Or then they were just really awkward in the mornings.
”Anyway, what are you guys up to today?” I asked and looked from Vic to Tony and from Tony to Mike and then back at Vic.
”I'm going to Stephanie's summer place with her,” Tony said, talking about his girlfriend.
”What about you, Vic?” I asked and looked at him.
”Well I'm supposed to go out... It's a date...” He mumbled with a shrug.
”Really? Who are you taking out?” I asked, getting excited. The thing was, I really felt like Vic was like my brother or something. Though that would've been really weird, since Mike was his brother... But the point was that Vic never told me about his girlfriends. I didn't know why, but he never did. Maybe he was just shy.
”You don't know her,” Vic said.
”Don't be such a pussy,” Mike said with a laugh, ”Tell us what's her name.”
”Why would I tell you, little brother?” Vic asked and turned to look at Mike. It was weird that Vic was actually smaller than Mike, even though he was older. If I didn't know them, I wouldn't have guessed.
”Vic, you can tell us,” I said. He just laughed as he stood up.
”I know I can. I just don't want to,” He said and walked to the door, ”You have enough problems with each other.” With that he left.
”We don't have problems!” Mike shouted after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess what? I broke my finger OUCH.