What If I Can't Forget You?

But baby, sometimes things don't work out the way we planned.

A few days went by and I didn't really talk to Mike or Vic. I just stayed in Mike's room the most of the time and listened to my iPod. Pierce The Veil was on, mostly, but I did listen to other music that was sad as fuck. But that's what I had always been doing. Mike would come in every now and then and bring me food and ask me to come out with him. But I didn't want to.

I was alone, after all, and I didn't have a place to go. I didn't have Sam, I didn't have a house, my family lived far away from me, but I had Mike. Atleast for a few weeks. But when he was gone too, what did I have? It felt almost unbelievable that when I finally had Mike, he would be gone soon.

Eventually I got tired of being depressed and sad. So I opened the door and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. Mike and Vic were there, and they looked surprised to see me out of Mike's room.
”Hey Soph,” Mike said and smiled at me. I sat down next to him.
”Hey.”
”Are you hungry?” Vic asked and I nodded. He stood up and began to make food for me. I loved those two boys, one of them in a romantic way and the other one in a friendly way. But I loved them, because they took care of me. They let me live in their house, when I had no place to go. They made sure I was okay, because they loved me too.
”What are you up to today?” I asked from Mike as he moved his hand to my thigh and rubbed it gently.
”I don't know, Jaime and Tony are coming over. But if you want to, we could go somewhere,” He told me.
”Yeah, okay...” Vic placed a plate in front of me. It was a sandwich. I started to eat as the two of them looked at me. After I'd finished and we had sat there for a while, the doorbell rang. Vic walked out of the room to open the door. I looked at Mike who was looking at me. Before I could react, his lips were on mine and his hand was on the back of my head, pulling my face closer. I couldn't help but kiss him back. Someone cleared their throat in the doorway and we pulled away, turning to see Jaime staring at us with his arms crossed over his chest.
”Glad to see you're back from the dead, Soph,” He told me and smiled. I smiled slightly and stood up after Mike. He grabbed my hand and led me into the livingroom, where Tony and Vic were playing their guitars. Mike sat down on a couch and pulled me into his lap.
”Wanna watch a movie?” Mike asked. I nodded. Jaime went to put on some movie, but to be honest, I wasn't paying much attention to it. Mike and I were making out most of the time. Every once in a while Tony would clear his throat and Mike would flip him off.

When the movie ended, Jaime and Tony left. It was getting late so Vic went to sleep too. Mike and I stayed on the couch for a while, until he led me up into his bedroom.
”You can sleep here if you want to,” I told him as he was about to leave. ”The couch isn't very comfortable.”
”Really? My back's hurting like a bitch,” He said and smiled. I pulled on another shirt, and got under the blankets. Mike joined me in the bed after he'd took off his shirt and jeans. He pulled me into his arms as I rested my back against his chest.
”Do you want to talk about what's about to come?” He asked quietly. I knew he meant about him going on tour, and honestly I didn't want to talk about it.
”Not today,” I said.
”Okay. Goodnight, Soph.” He said and turned off the light.