Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Sesshomaru and the human Anya

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

Sesshomaru walked up to Anya as his companions remained by the trees. Anya stood waiting for him to speak.

"It's shameful to see you like this sister," he said coldly.

"But I'm good at what I do. Father wasn't ashamed to skip over both his sons and put his half-demon daughter as ruler and general of the west in his place," Anya rebutted. Sesshomaru just scoffed.

"I didn't come to discuss our family. I have news about Naraku that will not please you," he informed. Anya's entire body tensed showing that she was now very serious.

"What is it?" Anya demanded standing tall. Whether she was half-demon or human, Anya could intimidate any demon by how she stood. Well any demon except for Sesshomaru.

"I'm sure you are familiar with Takemaru and Ryenkotsei," Sesshomaru began. Several memories went through Anya's mind at once. It was a complete mystery of how she has the ability but Anya could easily get memories back from before she was born, mostly of her father's past battles.

"Father," Anya whispered. Sesshomaru gave a quick, sharp nod.

"Naraku plans on resurrecting them soon," Sesshomaru said. Anya's eyes widened; she knew the strength that both enemies had and if Naraku used the sacred jewel shards on them there was no doubt that it'd be a long, hard battle.

"Do you know when?" Anya asked in a voice that held all seriousness.

"10 days. A little over a week," Sesshomaru answered before turning around and disappearing into the trees with the others. Anya knew that Sesshomaru must've gotten the information from Kagura, who was trying to gain back her freedom by betraying Naraku in hopes of him being killed. Anya took a deep breath before running as fast as she could into the trees. She had to get to Inuyasha and fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m sorry this chapter was short, I tried to make it longer but this was the best I could do. I would combine two chapters but the story is already saved onto my computer and is written so I know I’ll confuse myself somehow it I combine something lol. But don’t worry; the chapters will get longer eventually.