Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Anya’s castle

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

It was still dark when Anya made it to the campsite. Everyone was asleep except for Inuyasha who was looking up at the stars. He looked over at her as she leaned against the tree trying to catch her breath.

"Anya are you okay?" Inuyasha asked, going over to Anya and putting a hand on her shoulder.
"Naraku is resurrecting Takemaru and Ryenkotsei," Anya said after catching her breath. Inuyasha had a blank look as he thought about the names. He remembered fighting Ryenkotsei before but Takemaru was a blur in his mind. Anya was quick to explain.

"As you know Ryenkotsei fought dad which led to his death. Takemaru was the one that wanted to kill mom but died fighting dad in that fire," Anya said her voice slightly louder than she meant. Everyone gave a start but quickly fell back to sleep at realizing it was just Anya and there was no danger.

"Well what are we gonna do?" Inuyasha asked. Anya looked up at the sky before answering him.

"We're going to the castle to prepare," Anya said softly. Inuyasha's eyes widened slightly.

"But what about Nami?" Inuyasha asked as Anya walked over to Kagome and lifted her up. Inuyasha picked up her big yellow bag and put it over his shoulder.

"Let them meet her, they were gonna find out sooner or later anyway. Wake up Kirara, she can carry the others," Anya said. Inuyasha did as he was told and they set off towards Anya's castle.

//oo//

Kagome opened her eyes as the sunlight hit her face. She realized quickly that she was being carried. At first she thought it was Inuyasha but something was of; she was being carried by strong arms but the chest or the person carrying her and the skinniness of the arms told her someone else was carrying her. She looked up and saw Anya who was back in her half-demon form.

"Anya? Where's Inuyasha?" Kagome asked worried.

"I'm up here Kagome," Inuyasha who was also half-demon again answered ahead of them, walking next to Kirara, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo (who were all now awake). Anya let Kagome down as they all continued their journey and Anya filled Kagome in on what was happening.

//oo//

About 2 hours later they made it to a giant stone castle. You could tell it was a demon's castle just by looking at it.

"You guys are gonna be staying here with me while we all train for the battle we know is coming. This used to be my father's castle and I inherited it along with his army," Anya explained. Everyone followed Anya inside as she showed them around the castle, before taking them to the throne room.

After the tour, everyone sat in the throne room, which was on the other side of the castle. The room was big and empty. You entered it through two giant stone doors that were painted red. At the end of the room against the wall was a platform in a half-circle shape that were three steps. At the top was a black stone throne with red cushions. Anya sat at the throne while the others rested on the steps as the double doors to the room re-opened and Sesshomaru and his companions entered. Inuyasha stood up immediately and got into a fighting position when Anya spoke.

"Stand down Inuyasha, I called him here. I can't use my army in the battle so I needed to make a new one quickly," Anya explained leaning back in the throne.

"Where is your army?" Sango asked. Anya stood up and walked over to the two clear glass doors on the left side of the room which led out to the balcony platform.

"I was just about to tell them what will be happening," she said, and with that she swung open the doors and walked out onto the balcony. The others followed her with Sesshomaru and Inuyasha close behind Anya. Kagome, Sango, Shippo, and Miroku's eyes widened. Thousands of demon warriors stood below looking up at Anya. Her face was now stoic and her body was tense.

"How many are there," Shippo asked sitting on Miroku's shoulder.

"About 250,000. My father was a very powerful demon," Anya answered before turning her attention to her army, her voice was nothing but serious.

"I HAVE NEWS THAT I WISH TO TELL YOU ALL BUT I KNOW YOU WILL NOT LIKE! YOU ARE ALL FAMILIAR WITH THE NAMES AND ACTIONS OF RYENKOTSEI AND TAKEMARU! THEY ARE TO BE RESURRECTED BY NARAKU AND I AM TO FIGHT THEM! BUT YOU ARE ALL TO REMAIN HERE!" Anya shouted so everyone would hear. Then there came thousands of shouts of disagreement.

"SILENCE!" Anya shouted angrily. Immediately it went silent. The others (except for Inuyasha and Sesshomaru) had never seen this side of Anya before. Anya then continued.

"NOW LISTEN! I WILL BE FIGHTING WITH MY BROTHERS INUYASHA AND LORD SESSHOMARU! INUYASHA'S COMPANIONS WILL ALSO ACCOMPANY ME IN BATTLE!" Anya said. After a few more minutes of assuring her army that she would be fine and that they were to stay there, the army dispersed. Anya walked back inside as the others followed her. They all stopped though when they saw a little girl standing in the middle of the room looking at Anya.

"You're leaving again mama?" she sniffled with tears in her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter we meet this little girl calling Anya ‘mama’. There will also be an explanation in the author’s note tomorrow for the reason of the next chapter so be sure to read it to clear some things up.