Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Betrayal

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

Anya saw something in the corner of her eye. She turned to have an arrow hit her in the throat, right above the long cut (that was still bleeding from crashing into the skeleton). She yanked the arrow out but was beginning to become dizzy due to the blood loss. But not dizzy enough to slow her down. She then saw Kikyo standing on the mountain above her.

"Kikyo you bi-," But Anya was cut off when she saw Kikyo aiming an arrow at Kagome. She saw Kagome frozen in place as Inuyasha kept his eyes on her (Kagome).

"K-Kikyo?" Kagome asked in a small voice. She relaxed slightly when she felt Inuyasha move slightly closer to her, forgetting all about Takemaru who was currently struggling to get off the mountain Inuyasha threw him in. Then Naraku who had stayed quiet the whole time finally spoke up.

"Ahh...Kikyo has joined our side for the sacred jewel," he said with a laugh.

"Also to destroy this copy of me," Kikyo said getting ready to release the arrow. Inuyasha gave a low growl. Kikyo released the arrow. Inuyasha jumped in front of Kagome and took the arrow in the shoulder. Seeing Inuyasha getting shot by the arrow shot by Kikyo caused something to snap in Anya reminding her of that day 50 years ago. She grabbed So'unga and snarled.

"THAT'S IT!"Anya shouted as she threw So'unga like a boomerang at Kikyo. So'unga hit Kikyo in the chest as she fell to the ground and So'unga swung back to Anya. Kagome had clutched Inuyasha in a tight embrace as he pulled out the arrow. Takemaru then finally got free from the mountain and Ryenkotsei regained his balance and vision and everyone returned to battle. Kikyo's body dissolved into ash and clay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m sorry if Kikyo is out of character a little in here I tried my best to make it work. Also I’m so sorry this chapter is short, there will be some in this story that will be though cause they seem long when I wrote it but here not so much