Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

The battle begins

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please do not steal.

Anya stared at Takemaru and grasped So'unga. Just as she was about to draw the sword, she got an idea and let go.

"You are not gonna use your sword to start battle?" Takemaru asked amused. Anya smirked.

"Nope," and with that, Anya punched Takemaru dead in the face. Takemaru now enraged, lunged at Anya. Immediately as if on cue, Inuyasha jumped in front of her with Tetsuaiga and Takemaru's sword colliding. Anya jumped to the mountain and began battle with Ryenkotsei and the others had disappeared to the other side of the mountain to take care of the other demons.

Kagome was amazed by how quickly the battle had started. Anya jumped to her father's skeleton which was right next to where the battle was taking place, and landed on the skull. She put a barrier around the entire skeleton and ran back outside it and towards Ryenkotsei.

“At least father won’t be harmed,” Anya thought as she jumped out the barrier and returned to battling Ryenkotsei.

Kagome stood inside of the barrier so she would be able to shoot her sacred arrows and not be harmed. She wanted to be able to fight outside the barrier but Inuyasha would have none of it.

Anya wouldn't use So'unga, only her fists, claws, and lightning speed. She never took her eyes off Ryenkotsei.

"Well young Anya, you truly are your father's child when it comes to fighting," Ryenkotsei hissed as he slashed Anya's leg. Anya cried out in pure pain as she fell to the ground and clutched her leg. She looked down to see the damage done to her leg. From her kneecap to her ankle was a huge, long gash that poured blood nonstop.

“This is gonna be a long battle," Anya groaned as she struggled back into a standing position.

//oo// (Inuyasha and Takemaru)

"Stay still!" Takemaru yelled as he swung his sword at Inuyasha. Tetsuaiga had been knocked out of Inuyasha's hand in a sneak attack and he's been avoiding attacks since. Then Inuyasha risked it and lunged for Tetsuaiga. He grabbed it and hit the ground, not knowing Takemaru had to lunged and aimed his sword at Inuyasha's spine. But as Inuyasha turned ready to block the attack, an arrow came and hit Takemaru, causing the sword to graze Inuyasha's side.

Takemaru groaned as he pulled the arrow out of his arm. Inuyasha stood, bleeding badly on his right side, to see Kagome holding her bow and arrow aiming at Takemaru.

//oo// (Anya)

Anya grunted as she felt her arm breaking further. She did a really good number on Ryenkotsei. His left arm was practically off his body and the right side of him was bleeding, due to Anya's deep claw marks. The right side of his head was bleeding to and he was losing a lot of blood.

Anya wasn't much better. Her leg was still bleeding badly and her torso had a deep gash across it (to be exact, the gash was just above her stomach and right under her breasts) and was bleeding terribly. When she had slashed Ryenkotsei's side, he hit her, thus breaking her arm in the process. Just as she stood from being thrown to the ground, a sharp pain hit her back causing her to clutch it tightly in realization; her scar had re-opened. She tried to stand straight but the pain from the scar caused her to hunch painfully.

“Aw, is our little general hurt? Does she wish to give up?" Ryenkotsei hissed. Anya took a deep breath and stood up straighter.

"No, I'm not going to give up," she said through her teeth.

"Such a shame," Ryenkotsei hissed. Anya lunged at Ryenkotsei. She pushed Ryenkotsei across the way into a mountain, but his tail hit Anya causing her to fly towards her father's skeleton. Since she created to barrier, she could easily go through it. Her body smashed through the armored stomach, her head hitting the spine (once she flew across the inside) full force, and landing on the golden table that used to hold Tetsuaiga, breaking it into pieces. Anya staggered over to the giant hole that was now in the stomach and drew So'unga.

She knew she had to have a concussion now after that hit she took. The right side of her head/face was bleeding and running down her face, mixing with the blood from the now thick cut on her throat staining the collar of her shirt. The gash on her torso and the re-opening of her scar covered her shirt with blood. Her arm had broken further due to the impact she took in the skeleton. If you looked closely you could see pieces of bone pierced through her skin cause immense pain.

"I will not let Naraku win," Anya muttered as she lunged, aiming So'unga at Ryenkotsei's chest.

//oo// (Inuyasha, Takemaru, and Kagome)

Kagome now remained outside the barrier as Takemaru and Inuyasha fought. Kagome had a long cut on her arm from ducking an attack from Takemaru. Inuyasha however had more injuries. He had a long, deep cuts in his chest, stomach, and arm. Inuyasha threw Takemaru into a mountain and ran over to Kagome.

"Kagome go back into the barrier!" Inuyasha demanded.

"No, I'm fighting," Kagome said.

//oo// (Anya)

Anya watched Ryenkotsei stumble after she hit his chest with So'unga, not seeing the threat that was heading towards her as she sheathed So'unga.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! What do you think for the start of the battle? It gets better from here. I believe I made the battle last 10 more chapters. I know a lot but this is a huge battle and I had so many ideas I put them all in. I wanted to focus on the main battles so that's why the others aren't mentioned in this chapter.