Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

As one life ends a new one begins

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha but I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

Anya jumped up and her clawed hand from her good arm went through Ryenkotsei's chest. Drops of blood fell onto her silver mane of hair.

"It's over Ryenkotsei," Anya yelled as he hit the mountain behind them. Then out the corner of her eye, Anya saw a large, pointed, jagged rock that had fallen from the mountain. With what took almost all her strength, Anya lifted the rock and threw it Ryenkotsei, hitting him straight through his chest.

"AHHHH!!!!! YOU NO GOOD FILTHY HALF-BREED!" Ryenkotsei shouted before he turned to dust just like the others. Anya regained her breath and looked at her bloody form. Her body was reaching it's limit which she had no idea it had anymore from all her training and battles. She saw Naraku in his barrier watching everything in amusement. She would defeat Naraku even if it killed her.

"NARAKU! GET DOWN HERE AND FIGHT ME!" Anya shouted angrily.

//oo//

Back at the castle, a cry filled the air. Minearou held her new daughter close to her chest and smiled. Nami and Rin sat next to her in the bed and Shippo sat next to Nami. The baby soon quieted down and curled into her mother's chest.

"What are you gonna name her Minearou?!" Rin asked excited.

"Yeah, tell us!" Nami said happily.

"Let's see," Minearou said. She looked at the baby. She had bright red hair that was slightly curly and emerald green eyes. She had pale skin and her ears were demon ears. Other than that she had no demon markings or any other trait that showed her demon side except for her tiny claws and fangs. The baby sneezed then gave a smile showing everyone her adorable dimples.

"Amu. Her name is Amu," Minearou said sweetly kissing Amu on her cheek.

"What kind of half-demon is Amu?" Shippo asked.

"Amu is half-dragon demon," Minearou said and gently bounced Amu in her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Be sure to comment! It's just coincidence that Amu is half dragon demon and was born right after Ryenkotsei died. There is no relation.