Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

The final showdown begins

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha but I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

Naraku came and stood a few feet from Anya with an arrogant smirk. Anya reached into her back pocket and pulled out a sharp pocket knife. She had forgotten she had put it there and was shocked to find she hadn't lost it in the fight so far. She looked at it and figured she could use it to fight Naraku if she put enough force behind it. Naraku was amused by the sight of the small knife.

"What do you plan on doing with that thing," Naraku laughed. Anya gripped the knife tighter in her fist. She knew that he would underestimate the small weapon and tried to hide a smirk knowing she had a small advantage.

"Kill you," Anya growled and lunged at him. Naraku jumped away from Anya in time and landed behind her.

"I highly doubt that my dear. Once I get through with you I will be sure to raise our daughter to grow to be my own helper," Naraku hissed. Anya turned to him all the anger that she had was built up and ready to explode within her. How dare he bring Nami into this! The thought alone was enough to bring her to the edge.

"Damn you!" Anya yelled and lunged again at Naraku. This time she was able to hit his forehead with the knife. She kicked his chest and pulled the knife away as Naraku flew back grasping his forehead, however he barely flinched. Now the showdown began.

If you looked close enough at Anya's arm, you easily see some of the bone from the break. Her bloodied leg was quickly and painfully losing its mobility. She was also becoming dizzy and lightheaded from the blood loss from her head injury. She stumbled slightly as she came down from Kicking Naraku, unlike her usual, natural grace. Naraku stood and gave a dark laugh seeing his opponent weaken. His face began to show smugness as he saw Anya’s eyes lose a little bit of the light they normally carried.

"Anya, face it. You are losing too much blood. You are gonna die before this is over. You should just give up now," Naraku said through his teeth as the blood from his forehead trickled down his face.

Anya continued to breathe heavily and shut her eyes for a second only to be shoved into a mountain by Naraku. She hit the ground and didn't want to move. Her body had reached its limit causing her strength to start to fade and it was becoming harder to stay awake. Maybe she should give in and die with honor. She knew Naraku wouldn’t win either way be it by her or her companions. She could see everything around her start to turn black.

She tried to move and keep going for Nami. She knew what it was like to grow up without a mom at a young age and didn’t want Nami to experience that. Every time she moved though, unimaginable pain shot through her. She couldn’t go on as she leaned her head back against the cool stone of the mountain. Then a voice came into her head, only time it wasn't her father.

It was her mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay next chapter we hear what Izayoi has to say. And also will Anya be able to finish the fight? Or will the others have to take over?