Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Amends

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha, however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story.

When Kagome woke up the next morning to the sun in her eyes; she was lying in the grass with Inuyasha's red kimono top on her as a blanket, keeping her warm. She sat up and realized she was still outside and that she was alone. Where was Anya? She stood up confused and turned towards the woods. She saw two figures and realized it was Inuyasha and Anya talking by the trees.

^^^^^^^^^^

"You going back now Anya?" Inuyasha asked casually. Anya nodded her head. The sun shone through the trees making her eyes seem even brighter than they already were.

"Yep I have some things I must take care of. But before I go, I do want to apologize for that fight 50 years ago, you know I could never hate you," Anya said looking at her feet like a child then up at Inuyasha and gave a crooked smile. Inuyasha smiled a little and gave her a hug.

Kagome walked up to the two just as they let go. Anya looked at Inuyasha for a moment then turned to Kagome.

"Kagome I want to apologize again for my anger. I've already apologized to the others. Like I said I have a short temper," Anya said. Just then there was rustling of leaves and the others emerged from the trees.

"Do you have to go?" Sango asked. Anya nodded slightly and started to brush her claws through her hair, combing out some of the knots.

"Yeah, I gotta get my army together and let them know I'm okay" Anya shrugged throwing her hair over her shoulder. Kagome went over to stand next to Inuyasha. Anya smiled and hugged Kagome.

"Take care of my brother. He can be reckless," Anya whispered. Kagome smiled holding in a small laugh and nodded. Then at lightning speed, Anya was gone.

"WE'LL MEET AGAIN!" she shouted through the trees as she made her way to the castle knowing that the others had heard her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I know this chapter is short. A few chapters in here are short I couldn't help it. Anyway be sure to comment! :3