Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Confrontations and Confessions

It was pitch black outside and Inuyasha still hadn't returned. Kagome was beginning to get worried.

"Why did Inuyasha leave?" Shippo asked, looking up at Miroku then back at Anya who was still unconscious.

"I don't know. Maybe he didn't like seeing Anya hurt" Miroku said. Then Sango smacked her neck. A tiny Myoga then appeared on Kagome's shoulder.

"Ah, Anya and Inuyasha haven't spoken since a week before Inuyasha was struck to the sacred tree by Kikyo," the flea said before continuing.

"Anya looks exactly like her father. Their faces are practically identical." Just then Anya began to stir and opened her eyes. The first thing everyone noticed were two hypnotic golden eyes that were so bright it was like someone had turned on a light. She sat up and looked around the hut and at all the people, her face stoic. Kagome was the first to speak.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling?" she asked. Anya looked her then at the door.

“I'm fine," Anya answered. Her voice was a deep, smooth, velvet tone, making her sound nothing like a fifteen year-old.

"Thank you for helping me," she said not looking at the others. She quietly stood up, and then at lightning speed she ran out the hut. Then everyone heard Anya's voice arguing with a familiar half-demon.

"LET ME GO INUYASHA! I GOTTA GET BACK!" Anya shouted angrily.

"NO YOUR SCAR LOOKS LIKE IT WAS STARTING TO OPEN, PLUS YOU HAVE OTHER WOUNDS!" Inuyasha shouted back just as angry.

"I'VE BEEN HURT WORSE! PUT ME DOWN NOW INUYASHA!" Anya shouted. Just then Inuyasha entered the hut dragging in a struggling Anya. Everyone was shocked as they watched Inuyasha wrestle Anya onto the futon and tried to calm her down before standing. Finally Anya calmed down and she stood up and looked at her brother.

"You may be ruler and general, but you're still my little sister. So as your older brother, you are not allowed to leave until you are better. By the looks of your wounds you should be fine by tomorrow," Inuyasha said sternly. Anya balled her hands into fists.

"I have been hurt worse. You know that. I am not a little kid anymore, I'm all grown up" Anya said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Anya, you're still fifteen. Are you still mad at me?" Inuyasha asked taking a step forward, but Anya stepped back.

"YES I'M STILL MAD! SHE RUINED OUR LIVES AND YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO TRUST HER AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! YOU GOT STUCK TO THAT SACRED TREE FOR FIFTY YEARS!" Anya yelled angrily. Everyone knew she was talking about Kikyo.

"Anya-," Inuyasha started but Anya just sighed deeply and stormed out of the hut. Kagome got up and began to walk out to see Anya but Inuyasha stopped her.

"Don't worry, She's just leaning on the side of the hut I can smell her scent. Let her calm down," Inuyasha said sitting down. Kagome sighed but nodded and also sat down.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Later on when everyone had fallen asleep, Kagome got up and walked outside to see Anya lying in the grass next to the hut, with her eyes closed. Kagome looked at her for a few minutes before heading back in, but a voice stopped her.

"Sorry about the fight in there. I've always had a short temper" Anya asked as Kagome stared at her.

"Uh...I was just curious on what you meant by when you said 'ruined our lives' to Inuyasha" Kagome asked sitting down next to Anya. Anya sighed and ran her fingers through her bangs.

"She just used him. She used him as a way to get out of being a priestess. I tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen to me. Then when I went after him I watched her shoot him to the sacred tree. I hate Kikyo," Anya said angrily, her fists shaking.

"What happened?" Kagome asked. Anya looked at her before speaking.

"A week before that day 50 years ago, Inuyasha was supposed to meet Kikyo so he could use the sacred jewel to become human. But he came and told me before he went to her. I yelled, he yelled. I told him I hated him and he left. Apparently Kikyo had left by the time he got to their meeting place because he never became human. A few days later I went to find him to apologize. But when I got there, there was all this chaos going on and then I saw Kikyo shoot him to the tree," Anya explained her voice breaking at parts. She took a deep breath and continued, "The last thing I had said to my brother was that I hated him. I could never forgive Kikyo for what she did. I went to an abandoned hut to lie down. Then I caught Naraku's scent and then the hut was in flames!" I never got out. But for some reason my soul never left my body, so technically, I'm both alive and dead" Anya said holding back her tears of anger. Kagome nodded in understanding and sat with Anya the rest of the night comforting her and telling her how Inuyasha and she had met.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment! I hope you all like it so far!