Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

A not so fun surprise

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha but I do own Anya and the other original characters int his story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

(6 months later)

Anya and Inunotaishou sat in the study/office reading proposals from the other rulers. Since there were so many Inunotaishou agreed to help Anya with them by taking half and reading while Anya did the other half.

Inuyasha and Kagome took Kane to the modern era to visit Kagome's mom. Minearou and Nami were playing with Amu in the nursery. Sango and Miroku had settled in Kaede's village and were expecting their first child.

Shippo had gone with them to help Kaede in her old age. Izayoi who was 7 months pregnant was in her and Inunotaishou's room taking a nap. For once in a long time everything was quiet and peaceful until...

"ANYA!" the loud, shrill voice of Kimi echoed throughout the corridors. Inunotaishou looked up and over at Anya.

"Was that-" he started before being cut off.

"Your ex-wife? Yep," Anya said stacking the proposals she had finished neatly on the desk. Inunotaishou mumbled curses as he settled onto the cushioned window sill-seat and looked back down at the scroll.

At the sound of angry footsteps approaching, Anya jumped over the desk and straightened her clothes. She wore a short black kimono with silver flowers with gold stems sewn in. Her long, straight hair fell over her shoulders giving it the illusion of it being wavy.

The double doors swung open violently as Kimi walked in. She stood in front Anya, oblivious to the fact that Inunotaishou was sitting behind her.

"What?!" Anya huffed placing her hands on her hips and dug them into her skin to keep from losing control. The last thing she needed was her punching Kimi then never hearing the end of it from her.

"I want to know why Kikyo, whom you said you had killed, is walking around," Kimi said.

"How is that any of your business?" Inunotaishou said from his seat. Kimi jumped a little and turned around to face him.

"You're alive?! How?!" Kimi hissed. Anya smirked and went over to sit next to him.

"I was just thinking the same thing about you," he said sitting up so Anya could have a seat. The three began to argue until Nami and Izayoi walked in.

"MOMMY MOMMY, GUESS WHAT! AMU SAID HER FIRST WORD!" Nami exclaimed happily as she climbed onto Anya's lap.

Izayoi walked over to the bookshelf and began to look at books. She knew that Kimi was there and that Inunotaishou and her were arguing along with Anya and she did not want to get involved especially considering Kimi highly disliked her.

"What! She's back too?! Plus she's pregnant?!" Kimi yelled. Izayoi shook her head. Why did she decide to come in here? Anya slumped against the window as Kimi stormed out.

"See what I've been through," she said looking at Inunotaishou.
♠ ♠ ♠
As you can see Kimi and Inunotaishou do not like eachother much. I know I'm making huge gaps between chapters but I was running out of ideas when this was written so I sped up time lol.

Comment!