Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Dead at last

DISCLAIMER- I do not own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please do not steal!

//oo//

Izayoi gave birth about two weeks ago to a baby boy and a baby girl. Little Maiko and Akira slept peacefully in their cribs in their parents bedroom.

Baby Maiko had silver hair with a black streak on the side. She had dark tan skin and golden eyes with ears like her dad and sister Anya. Her twin brother Akira had black hair with a silver streak on one side and pale skin. Unlike his sister, he had chocolate brown eyes, however his ears were the same as Maiko’s.

Ever since the twins births, Nami had never left their sides, except for when she had to go to bed. Everyone found it cute how she was so protective over her new relatives. She sat in between the cribs, looking in each one back and forth before going back to her coloring. Anya walked into the room and over to her and peered into each crib giving a soft smile to each of her new little siblings before speaking to Nami.

“Nami, I’m going for a walk with Sango since she hasn’t gotten a break since her baby was born. Are you gonna be okay here?” she asked as she gently rubbed her hand over Akira’s stomach. The baby boy made a squeaking noise before returning back to sleep.

“Yes Momma,” Nami said sweetly giving a big smile. Anya chuckled and kissed Nami on the top of her head before leaving the castle.

//oo//

Anya and Sango walked through the peacefully quiet woods as they talked of the babies. Sometimes they would talk of demons roaming the lands but they always ended up back on the topic of the newest members of both their families.

Then soul collectors came out of nowhere and hit Anya in the gut. Kikyo emerged from the trees a few moments later as the wind blew softly. Anya snarled dangerously low as Sango put a hand on her shoulder hoping to calm her.

“What do you want now?!” Anya demanded in a deep growl. Kikyo said something so low that Sango didn’t catch, but apparently Anya had and it made her beyond furious. She lunged before Sango could stop her and tackled Kikyo. The two fought for a short time before Anya had her in the same position she had Naraku in the final battle (her claws digging into Kikyo’s neck). She didn’t hesitate to yank her arm back.

But apparently whatever Kikyo had said had really hit a deep nerve in Anya’s core because she wouldn’t stop attacking Kikyo’s now dead body. Sango had to turn away from the scene as Anya continued ripping and tearing away. She had turned back around and saw frustrated and angry tears formed in the corner of Anya’s eyes as she stood from the remains and took out a small matchbook from her back pocket and bent down.
She then set fire to the bloody remains and watched the flames consume them. Anya stood with emotionless eyes and her claws dripping in blood. Her once white tank top and blue jeans were now a dark red.

“What did she say?” Sango asked as they walked away. But Anya didn’t answer she only kept her eyes forward and continued to the castle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Review! I’m sorry this seems short. Maiko means ‘dancing child’ if I remember right. Next chapter Anya will reveal what Kikyo had said so until then read and review!