Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Purest heart

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

Anya shot through Kaede’s hut door where Inuyasha, Kagome, Kane, Sango, Miroku, their baby, Shippo, and Kaede resided. Everyone looked up at Anya who was catching her breath and down to her hand where a purplish glow emitted.

“I’VE GOT IT! THE LAST JEWEL SHARD! SOME DEMON TRIED TO KILL ME WITH IT AND I BEAT HIM! NOW THE JEWEL IS COMPLETE!” Anya exclaimed slightly breathless, giving Kagome the shard. Kaede took the shard and looked at it as Kagome took out the rest of the jewel from her skirt pocket and held it in her hand. Kane made a noise as she became fascinated with the jewel’s glow.

“But who can protect it?” Kaede wondered as she stared at the shard. Kagome took the shard and combined it with the jewel, making it whole again.

“Kagome of course,” Shippo said. Kaede shook her head.

“Priestesses must remain pure. I’m too old and Kagome now has a child. Even with her pure heart, the jewel will not be pure. Plus young Kane has inherited most of her mother’s powers so Kagome’s powers are not as strong as they should be. See?” Kaede explained. Everyone looked at the jewel and noticed the jewel gave a very dim light. It wasn’t fully pure, but close to it.

“There is however one person who can protect. What I mean is Kagome can still protect but since her powers are weakened it is unknown if the jewel can stay fully pure for a long time,” Kaede continued calmly.

“Well then let’s go find this person,” Anya said as she grabbed the jewel. As the jewel went into Anya’s palm, it gave a bright, blinding light that filled the room. Anya’s eyes widened as Kaede spoke.

“That person is you Aleksandra,” Kaede smiled softly. Anya gave a small harsh laugh and shook her head.

“No I’m not. I’m a killer, I’m violent! Hell, I destroyed Kikyo literally! Sango can vouch for me!” Anya yelled still holding the jewel.

“I saw her Kaede,” Sango said also confused.

“Yes, but Aleksandra kills through protection. In battle she protects her lands, in your final battle Anya fought for her child’s safety for the future. Kikyo must have threatened Aleksandra’s family; something that scared her just thinking about it. What did my sister say to you Anya?” Kaede asked as all eyes turned back to Anya.

“She said she was the portal Naraku was going to come through, and he would be stronger. They somehow knew of our family’s weaknesses and also about the night of the new moon. They were gonna attack then and try to kill them,” Anya muttered, cringing at the thought. Kaede nodded in understanding.

“See? Aleksandra’s life was full of pain and misery that her heart, body, and mind chose to protect the family she has left and also have just acquired. Aleksandra may be violent and merciless, but it is because of her intentions, her heart is as pure as a newborn babe’s,” Kaede explained. Anya looked at the jewel and put it in her pocket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Review! Four more chapters to go!
Anyway I hope you all enjoyed it and next chapter there will be some humor. Until then though, read and review!