Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Chaptr 47- Who said teasing wasn’t funny

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha but I do own Anya and the original characters in the story so please don’t steal.

Inunotaishou, Inuyasha, Miroku, and Minearou sat in the living room relaxing. Izayoi, Sango and Kagome took the babies, Amu, Shippo, and Nami out to the lake next to the castle. It was shallow enough that Shippo and Nami could go swimming. The two women would sit on the grass and hold the babies in their laps and let them kick their feet in the water.

Hiroki stumbled into the room with bandages on his arm and chest. He also had a black eye and he limped over to the couch and stood next to where Inunotaishou was sitting.

“What happened to you?” Inuyasha asked.

“Anya,” was all Hiroki said as an answer.

“You got her angry again didn’t you?” Minearou asked as she leaned further back into the chair she was sitting in.

“No! She got bored so she asked to fight me. The point is that she was happy so that’s all that matters to me,” Hiroki said not catching his slip-up. Everyone else looked at each other then back at Hiroki, smiling knowingly.

“What?” Hiroki asked.

“You like her don’t you,” Miroku said. Hiroki’s eyes widened and in his mind he desperately tried to think of an excuse for his slip-up.

“What?! No, no, no,” he said quickly but his voice was slightly nervous and had a tiny waver.

“Why? She’s a sweet girl,” Inunotaishou said amused.

“How much time have you spent with your daughter?!” Hiroki yelled in disbelief. Anya was anything but sweet (except towards Nami mostly).

“Oh, come on Hiroki, It’s pretty obvious you have feelings for her. Anya is the perfect girl for you,” Minearou said.

“Yeah, if I wanna die young,” Hiroki said to her trying to hide the slight blush on his cheeks.

“Hiroki, you aren’t that young considering you fought beside me when I was ruler and general. Besides I highly doubt Anya will kill you at an ‘early’ age,” Inunotaishou said trying to hide his laugh.

“I will if he doesn’t stop talking about me,” Anya said from behind Hiroki, making him jump. Everyone couldn’t help but laugh seeing Hiroki fear Anya.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for disappearing for a loooong time! Life got in the way and I never got back into the swing of things
Review! I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry it’s so short, the next chapter I’m gonna try to make a little longer. Next chapter, Kagome’s friends make another appearance, until then read and review!