Status: active for now :) <3

I Think I Love You

Chapter 8

So after we all helped Trey unpack, we headed to the park. We were the only people there and as soon as we walked over the hill, me, Sarah, and Trey were racing towards the swings. There were only two and Trey and me got there first. Laughing Sarah walked up to me and sat on my lap.

"C'mon Tanner! Swing, you dumb butt." She yelled. So I started trying to push us into the air. But after a little while I could feel myself slipping off the swing. So after a few minutes of laughing and a little cussing, I gave up.

"Ok shorty! Get off of me and you can have my swing." I told her. So she got off of me and I got out of the swing. Immediately she sat down on it and started swinging.

"Mickey, you butt! Come push me." She yelled at Mickey. He sighed and heaved himself up off the grass and started to push her swing until it got super high in the air. Then she started screaming and squealing for him to stop cuz she was too high.

I laughed and looked over at Trey. He was laughing too, but he looked cold. So I shrugged off my hoodie.

"Here. You looked cold." I said handing it to him. He looked up at me grateful and pulled my jacket on.

"It's really quiet here!" Sarah exclaimed out of nowhere jumping off the swing. She pulled out her Iphone and put it on shuffle. The first song that came on was Sarah Smiles by Panic! at the Disco. She laughed and declared that it was her song.

While this happened, I stole her swing. She looked at me and made a huffy noise. Then she said "Mickey will kick your butt if you don't get off the swing." Mickey looked at her shocked.

"No I won't!" He exclaimed.

"Why not? You not strong enough to beat Tanner up?" Mickey looked at her and kinda playfully growled.

"I can't believe you just said that!" Sarah just stuck her tongue out at him. "And what if I did? What are you gonna do about it huh Mickey?" And with that Mickey started chasing her." Sarah was giggling the whole time.

Soon Mickey caught her and hugged her close to him. Then he started singing the song to her. 'Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care.' She laughed and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him.

Soon the song changed. The next song was Hero by Enrique Inglesias. Mickey twirled Sarah around so that she was facing him and hugged her close and started swaying to the music. Seth and Jocelynn, who were watching from the grass, got up and Seth hugged Jocelynn close and started swaying with her.

I felt left out and I could tell that Trey did too. So I stood up from the swing and grabbed his hand. He stood up and walked into my arms. We started to sway too.

I started to softly sing in his ear. 'I can be your hero baby. I can kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away.' I saw that Trey's cheeks were slightly pink and that's when I noticed how close our faces were.

I looked over at Sarah but she and Mickey were softly kissing. Jocelynn and Seth were doing the same thing. I looked back at Trey and saw that he had seemed to notice the others too.

I didn't even realize that I was leaning towards him until our noses brushed together. Right when we were about to kiss, the song changed to Teenagers by My Chemical Romance and our little couple pairs broke apart.

Sarah ran back to the swing and I went to play on the playground. First I made sure that my Ipod was out of my back pocket cuz a few months ago Sarah had sat on her Iphone in the slide and completely smashed the screen. She was lucky that Apple could fix it.

After playing around a bit, I joined Mickey, Seth, and Jocelynn in the grass. They were talking about the new play and I soon joined in.

"What show do you think Mrs. L picked out?" I asked.

"I don't know but I hope it's a musical!" Sarah yelled from the swings. Then she jumped up, grabbed Trey's hand and dragged him over to join in our conversation.

Soon our conversation turned from drama to art.

"Wasn't Mrs. M gonna get you a tutor?" Mickey asked me. I nodded. That's when Trey looked at me.

"I could be your art tutor. I'm pretty good at that stuff." I looked back at him. "You would do that? I'm warning you now, I suck at art." He laughed and nodded.

"Yea. I'll talk to Mrs. M about it." He answered.

Too soon it was time for all of us to go home.

"C'mon Sarah. I'll walk you home honey." MIckey said, grabbing her hand and heading towards her home.

"Yea baby. I'll walk you home too. Wouldn't want your mom to freak out again!" Seth said, already walking with Jocelynn towards her house.

"I guess that leaves us." I said to Trey, smiling. "C'mon I'll walk you home." He nodded and followed me.

When we got to his home, I walked him to his porch. "Well I had a great time today. I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for offering to tutor me." I said. He nodded and before I left, I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Uhh well bye." I said waving.

I turned and walked away. I turned around at the end of the driveway and looked at him. He stood there, touching his cheek and smiling. I smiled too.

I can't wait to see him tomorrow!
♠ ♠ ♠
And end of scene! Lol wasn't planning to write this.. but Hero came on my Ipod and I had to write about it and I decided this would be an awesome place to put it. Please review and tell me what you think. And since I'm kinda tired and I feel spontaneously genorous today go check out this author: NERD_ALERT . Her stories are amazing and if she happens to be reading this than she should update her stories and contact me cuz I wanna talk to her. Love you darling.

Anywho, please review. Thanks to all of you who have reviewed. Please don't be a silent reader. I love hearing from you. Unless it's negative cuz then I feel sad. Love you guys :)