Better off as Lovers

One night and One more time

CHAPTER 11

BRENDON'S P.O.V.
Everyone was awake except Brendon and Sopheap.
“Hey should we wake them up?”
“No let them rest hey both had a rough night” Ryan said. They went out the get donuts. Brendon was first to wake up. Where is everyone? I guess I’m the only one here. God my mouth is dry, I’m gonna go get orange juice. What’s this? He found a note on the refrigerator. It read: Hey Brendon we went to get donuts and didn’t want to wake you or Sopheap up. We’ll be back around 11. Good luck! Love, everyone gone. So… Sopheap’s here? Joy.
_______________________________________________________________________

SOPHEAP'S P.O.V.
I’m so tired. I wonder where the girls are. She opened the door hoping to watch the news. She walked outside into the living room. Why does this place seem so empty? Uh oh it’s Brendon. Brendon was sitting on the couch watching the news. She was so nervous. She went to eat cereal. She sat on the kitchen table trying to avoid Brendon.
“You can sit over here” What was he doing?
“What?” “I know how you like watching the news in the morning so come sit over here”
“Sure” I sat next to him.
“Look I’m sorry, I got a little jealous and blamed everything on you”
“What?” He shouldn’t feel bad it’s my fault.
“I was all over Pete and I’m sorry. You have every right to be mad at me”
“No no, I was thinking last night”
“About?” ok, I am so confused.
“Well, us. And how I would be lost without you. What I would do if I never met you. How much I love you and need you with me”
“Oh Brenny bear get over here” She hugged him very tightly.
“I don’t ever wanna let you go again” I said to him.
“I love you”
“I love you too” I leaned in to kiss him.
_______________________________________________________________________

Jon opened the door. Everyone saw both of them.
“Awh” Jon said. They stopped kissing and looked at them.
“Shut up!” Sopheap said looking embarrassed they brought donuts for Sopheap and Brendon.
“Thanks much” Sopheap said smiling; not at Pete this time but, Brendon. Each couple spent time with each other. Kendra and Jon were good. Even though Jon was a little hairy she could deal with it. Spencer taught Sarah some drum notes. Brianna and Ryan were more than in Love with each other. Joe, Andy, Patrick, and Peter hung out with each other. The day went by so fast.

“So Kendra, how are you today?” Jon said.
“Jon why are you talking to me like that?”
“Talking like what?” Kendra was mocking how Jon talked.
“Well I’m sorry I don’t talk like you Fall Rivians”
“Oh god Jon, are you a Chicagian?”
“Yep and very proud! So tell me about yourself”
“Well my name is Kendra, Duh! It’s my last year in Diman. I want to go to college but, I don’t know where yet and yeah… You?”
“My name is Jonathan walker. I am a huge fan of the O.C. and the Chicago Bears. And yeah…” Kendra really liked Jon. He was very down to earth and was a Gentleman. There was a moment of Silence. Jon looked at Kendra and Kendra looked at Jon. Jon leaned in half way and Kendra leaned in the other half and they kissed. It wasn’t long, it was a short one. They looked at each other and started laughing.

“Ok, does this sound like a good beat?” Sarah made a terrible noise with the drums.
“Yeah almost getting there!”
“Stop lying! I know I’m bad at this!”
“Ok, maybe just a little”
“I’m better at something else?” Sarah said smiling at him.
“What?”
“I can show you better than I can tell u” She leaned in and kissed him.
“Yeah you are better at that”