Better off as Lovers

Whoa... Love's so Genuinely Cunning

CHAPTER 14

“Hey Ryan you wanna take the girls out tonight for dinner before they have to go home?”
“Yeah” Ryan looked sad.
“Hey they only have one more year left of school and then they go to college!” Jon and Spencer came downstairs into their suite with Sarah and Kendra.
“So what are we doing today?” Spencer asked.
“Well we were thinking of taking the girls out before they have to go” Ryan said.

Brendon walked in the girl’s room but knocked first.
“Hey tonight we’re going to take you guys to dinner”
“Ok” Sopheap said to him smiling.
“Oh my god! What am I gonna do?” Sopheap said panicking.
“What do you mean?” Brianna said.
“This is our last day with them, I am gonna miss him so so so much”
“Sopheap come on you always do this when we’re about to leave them.”
“I know I know but I love him”
“I love Ryan too”
“I know but I don’t like these things! Why couldn’t I just stay with him forever?”
“Umm… maybe because you have to finish school!”

Sopheap:
The girls got dressed. The boys took them to this fancy restaurant. It was beautiful. There were chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and the seating was beautiful. Everything matched.

“Wow” Brianna said looking around.

When they got to their seats they all took toasts. Oh my god, I am gonna miss him so much. I leaned my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me. I don’t wanna go to school. I hate everyone there! Especially girls who thought they were all that and all they could say was ‘ew’.

“What’s wrong?” Brendon looked at me. “Nothing I’m fine”

Brianna:
I’m gonna miss Ryan. I dunno what’s gonna happen with Sopheap; she’s never good at these things. I looked a Ryan. God he was so sweet. He just looked at me. I was playing footsie with him.

“Ouch!” he screamed.
“What?” Spencer said.
“Oh nothing” Ryan looked at me.

I just smiled at him. I couldn’t stop staring at Ryan. He was wearing the necklace I gave him last summer. Awh.