Better off as Lovers

Sewage of Youth

CHAPTER 39

Lily called Spencer.
“Hello” Spencer said.
“Hey this is Lily”
“Oh hi, I’ll pick you up soon”
“ok, bye!” Spencer was leaving the house.
“Good luck” Jon said. Jon wondered where Brendon and Ryan went. He decided to call Brendon. Brendon’s phone was ringing.
“Hello” Brendon said.
“Hey, where are you?”
“Oh I’m in Boston it was suppose to be a surprise for Sopheap. I stopped by Pete’s first because they were performing and found them kissing so now me and Ryan are heading back”
“I’m sorry Brendon, Spencer just left to go on his date with Lily”
“Oh ok well see you later” Brendon closed his phone.

BRENDON'S P.O.V.
I am like so pissed right now. The one time when I come over to see her, she’s making out with Pete. FUCK! This is bull shit. I guess her and Pete were meant to be together. Not me and her, I loved her so much too how could she do this? She did it twice already. Ryan was calling me.
“Hey man what’s up?”
“Oh just Sopheap and Peter”
“Not again” Ryan said.
“Yup again” I looked back at Sopheap she was talking to Brianna. She looked at me. I took the ring off my finger and threw at back to her.
_______________________________________________________________________

“I’m so sorry Sopheap” Brianna gave Sopheap a hug. Sopheap saw his ring on the floor. She picked it up and put in her pocket. Pete came over and offered her a hug. Sopheap was hugging him. For some reason she wasn’t crying.
“This time you didn’t get my sweater wet” Pete said. Sopheap laughed.
“Yeah” he looked at her and gave her a kiss. At least Sopheap had Pete.
“I don’t know what I would do if you weren’t here” Sopheap looked up at him.
“I love you”
“I love you too” Sopheap said. It was time for Fall Out Boy to perform.
“Well I have to go” Pete said.
“Ok bye” Sopheap said.

Sopheap and Brianna went outside to watch them perform. They were cheering them on.
“This next song right here is for you” Pete said pointing to Sopheap. They started singing Me and You. Sopheap just looked at him and was wowed.
“So did you ask your mom if you could stay over the weekend?” Sopheap said.
“Oh yeah, I needa call her” Brianna went to a quieter area.
“Umm hello mom?”
“Yeah”
“Can I stay over the weekend”
“With who?”
“With Sopheap and Fall Out boy”
“ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You with four boys and only 2 girls!”
“Please mom!” Brianna begged.
“Nope and anyways we are busy this weekend. See you at home” Brianna’s mom hung up the phone. Brianna was bummed out.
“So what did she say?” Sopheap said.
“SHE SAID NO!”
“That sucks! It would be so much better if you were with me”

Lily was waiting outside of her apartment. She looked stunning.
“Wow you look great” Spencer said.
“Thanks” Spencer made sure not to act ‘weird’ around her. They arrived at this really fancy restaurant. He opened the door for her and helped her get out. He held her hands while walking in.
“This place is beautiful” She said. They sat down and then ordered their food.
“So tell me about your self Spencer”
“well I’m 20 years old. I lived in Vegas all my life and yeah. But enough about me what about you?”
“I’m 20 years old, I’m in college and hoping to get a masters degree and hope to become a lawyer” Spencer saw some girl walking up to the table. Uh oh he thought.
“Hi can I have you’re autograph?”
“Sure” Spencer signed the pictures.
“I’m a big fan of Panic! At the Disco”
“Thanks”

The concert was over. Everyone was crazy and people were giving Sopheap really dirty looks.
“Ok we should go back stage now before I get beat up beat up by these angry girls!”
“Yeah good idea”
“That was great!” Sopheap said.
“Thanks” Pete said.
“Hey guys I have to go now” Brianna said.
“Bye” Sopheap gave Brianna a hug.
“Make sure to tell me everything! See you at school” Brianna whispered in her ear.
“Bye” Fall out boy said to her.
“Bye” Brianna waved to them.
“Ok so let’s go to the hotel” Pete said. He grabbed Sopheap’s hand. Sopheap loved Pete much but her heart was still with Brendon.