Remember Me

Four

I stepped into the store, and sighed. I didn't want to be here, I wanted to be back in my bed.

"Hey!" Becca greeted me. I gave her a small wave and continued back to the break room. "So, I heard you met Prince Harry the other night." I looked up at her.

"That wasn't the first time." I told her as I shoved my belongings into my locker.

"Oh?" She questioned as she raised one of her eyebrows. I smiled at her.

"Nope."

"Are you not going to tell me about this?"

"I wasn't going to." I told her. "But, I guess I will." I smiled at her. "I actually sat next to him on the plane while I was coming here."

"Did he remember you?" I nodded.

"I was shocked, to say the least." I told her. "I'm sure you know what happened the other night though. Charlie's got a big mouth." I said the last part loudly so he would hear me.

"I was excited okay?" I laughed.

"I know." I pulled my shirt down.

"You look pretty today, by the way." I heard Becca's voice as I walked out of the back room. "Are you expecting on running into anyone today." I rolled my eyes at her comment as her and Charlie laughed.

"You guys are so immature."
_________

"Kass?" I looked up from the self as I heard someone calling me. I smiled as I saw Charlie standing there.

"What's up?"

"I'm going over to the store," He paused. "Do you want anything?"

"Nope, I'm fine. Thanks." He gave me a small nod and walked away from me. Pulling my blond hair away from my face, I went back to work, restocking the shelf.

"Where's Charlie?"

"He went over to the store." I glanced up at Becca. "I'm surprised he didn't ask you if you wanted anything." She raised her eyebrow.

"I think that Charlie has a thing for you." I smiled at her.

"I'm sure he doesn't."

"So, when are you going to see Harry again?" She asked, making me stop stocking the shelf again.

"I doubt that I ever will see him again."

"You honestly don't believe that do you?" I laughed at her.

"Yes, I do." I paused. "And if he and I do run into each other again, I'm sure that nothing would happen. Why on Earth would he be interested in me?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?" I heard the bell on the door ring and I smiled.

"Get back to work Becca." I watched as she walked back out towards the counter.

"Oh my god." I heard her mumble.

"What happened?" I asked as I pushed myself off of the ground and walked out towards the counter. As I turned the corner, I ran into Becca. "Seriously, Becca?"I pushed her a bit as I stood behind her.

"Some one's here for you, Kassi."

"Who would possibly be here for me, Becca?" I pushed her lightly again and then looked over at the door. There he stood. "Harry?" I watched as he looked over towards Becca and I, and smile.

"Ah, there you are." I raised my eyebrow.

"Here I am." His eyes went to Becca. "Becca, it's rude to stare." I told her.

"Oh, sorry." She mumbled, making me laugh.

"Can I help you?" I asked the Prince. He looked from Becca to me. A small smile appearing on his face. He looked back at Becca.

"Could you excuse us for a moment?" He asked and she nodded, running off. I giggled as I watched her.

"I think that she likes you." I told him.

"A lot of girls like me." He paused. "I am, after all, a prince."

"Really?" He smiled at me as he took a couple steps into the store. "How did you find me?" I asked him.

"Oh, I followed you the other night."

"Are you stalking me, Harry?" He laughed.

“Stalking is a little harsh.” I laughed making him smile.

“So, is there something I can help you with?” I looked over at the counter and smiled as Becca and Charlie stood there, watching to two of us. I looked back over at him and his eyes were on the two. He laughed.
“Can we maybe go somewhere they’re not watching us?” He asked as he glanced back at me. I let out a laugh, and nodded. I walked into one of the isles and turned back around.

“So?”

“Right!” He smiled. “I was wondering if maybe you’d like to have lunch with me?” I just stared at him for a second.

“I, wow.” I looked away from him. “I don’t think that I could get off.” I told him honestly.

“Yes you can!” Charlie shouted. I could feel Harry’s eyes on me.

“So?” I looked up at him.

“Sure.” I smiled at him.

“Hey, Charlie?” Harry poked his head out of the isle and looked to where Charlie and Becca were. “When can she have off?”

“Oh, um, right now?” Becca laughed. Harry looked back at me.

“Right now?” I asked and he nodded. “I don’t think that right now is such a good idea.” I told him.

“And why not?” He grinned at me.

“I don’t look presentable.” I told him as I looked down at my outfit. “This is not okay to wear out to lunch with a prince.” He smiled at me.

“Alright then, I’ll pick you up, here, tomorrow at noon?” He paused. “Charlie, is that okay?” He shouted making me giggle.

“Tomorrow at noon, yes, she can go.” I laughed again as I saw Harry smile.

“Alright, Kassidy, tomorrow at noon.” He paused. “Wear something more presentable.” He let out a laugh and then left me standing there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the lack of updates on this story. I've gotten a bit of writers block lately.
I promise that I'll try and get updates up faster and sooner.

Don't forget to comment, and subscribe.