‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 10

"Johnny... could you drop me off back at your place?" Angel asked as she tapped him on the shoulder.

"Why... don't you want to come with us?" Knoxville asked.

"I do... it’s just that I'm not feeling too great..." Angel replied, "sorry..."

"Hey... it’s okay..." Knoxville said, suddenly he made a U turn at a set of traffic lights and went back the other way. People at the traffic lights started flashing their lights and beeping at him. Knoxville stuck his head out of the open window, "Hey... I'm famous... shut the fuck up!!"

"Johnny..." Rebel hissed at him.

"What?" Knoxville asked as he popped his head back inside.

"Madison..." Rebel replied.

"Ohhh... shit ... fuck … shit… damn … sorry sweetie... you didn't hear that okay?" Knoxville said as he looked at his daughter in the rear-view mirror.

Madison beamed at him and nodded.

Ville leaned over to Angel, "You okay sweetheart?" he asked.

Angel just looked out of the window and nodded.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Ville asked trying to get some other response from her other than a nod.

"No... its okay... you go out and enjoy yourself..." Angel replied still looking out of the window.

"Daddy... where are we going anyway?" Madison asked.

"Surprise..." Knoxville replied grinning.

Madison crossed her arms and sulked.

"Now... now... you'll find out when we get there..." Knoxville said when he noticed his daughter was sulking. Then he pulled the car into the drive-way to his house and turned off the engine. “you sure your going to be okay here on your own?” he asked as he turned around to face Angel.

Angel just nodded.

“Here… you’ll need these Ange…” Rebel said as she handed her sister the keys to the house.

Angel smiled at her then got out of the car and started walking towards the house.

Knoxville started the car and pulled out of the drive-way.

“I’m worried about her…” Ville said, “she doesn’t seem her usual happy self…”

“I know what you mean…” Rebel said as she turned around and looked at Ville, “I’m sure she’ll be okay soon.