‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 16

A few days later…

“Thank fuck for that…” Angel muttered as she walked out of the hospital with Rebel, Knoxville and Ville.

“You’re lucky they managed to revive you…” Rebel said as she latched herself onto Knoxville’s arm. Knoxville looked at her and smirked, “what… its cold…” Just then a snowflake fell from the sky and landed on her nose, it was then followed by others that landed around the group.

“Hah… Madison will love this…” Knoxville.

Rebel raised her eyebrow at him, “More like you will love it…” she giggled.

“Urgh… you caught me…” Knoxville laughed as he picked Rebel up and spun her around.

“Okay… okay… feeling nauseous here…” Rebel said pursing her lips so it looked as if she was about to throw up.

“Wha…” Knoxville spluttered as he hit a patch of ice and toppled over bringing Rebel down with him. They both landed on the cold ground with a thud and laid there for a while.

“Are you okay?” Ville asked as he bent down to look at them.

“My ass hurts…” Knoxville groaned.

“Well it would do…” Angel said shaking her head at him, “Reb… you okay honey?”

“Ouchy…” Rebel muttered as she pushed Knoxville’s leg off her.

“That didn’t answer my question… are you okay?” Angel said.

“Yep… I’m groovy…” Rebel giggled as she sat up, “ooo… that’s gonna leave a mark…” she muttered as she lifted up her trouser leg and pointed at a bruise forming on her calf.

“Sowwie… babe… baby… the love of my life…” Knoxville said as he crawled over to Rebel and hugged her.

“It’s okay… I’m fine… honest… Johnny… Johnny… Knoxville… get the fuck offa me… this is a public place!!” Rebel yelled as Knoxville started to climb on her.

Just then Knoxville jumped up and everyone looked at him, “Mobiles vibrating…” he explained.

“You sure its your mobile?” Angel giggled.

Knoxville glared at her and answered his phone, “Hellooo?”

”Hey Knoxville, its Bam…” the voice on the other end said.

“Bam… what the fuck do you want!?” Knoxville shouted down the mobile.

“Don’t hang up… I need to talk to you and Angel…” Bam whined.

Knoxville looked up at Angel, “He wants to speak to you…”

“Put him on speaker…” Angel muttered.

“You sure that’s a good idea sweetheart?” Ville asked.

“He can’t hurt me anymore…” Angel whispered.

“Right… Bam… you’re on speaker…” Knoxville said.

“Angel… Angel I’m really sorry I never meant to hurt you…” Bam said (it sounded as if he was crying.)

“Save it…” Angel said.

“You mean… you don’t want to talk to me again do you?” Bam said.

“I didn’t say that…” Angel said.

“You mean… you forgive me?” Bam said hopefully.

“I don’t forgive you Bam… you broke my heart… but I will talk to you…” Angel said nearly crying.

”Really… you mean it… I promise I’ll never do anything like that again…” Bam stuttered.

Ville looked at Angel and a tear trickled down his white cheek…

“Bam… this doesn’t mean…” Angel started but she was cut off by Bam.

“Angel… spend Christmas with us… please… Knoxville… you and Rebel too… and Ville…” Bam stuttered hardly taking a breath.

“Bam… I don’t know… Knoxville said as he looked at Angel who nodded at him, “fine… we’ll go…”